My 24gal "Pod"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hey, i was talking about the stain on that door......very interesting!!!! LOL

rrriight :lol:.

that just reminded me a question Krish did one time ............how do you wipe? :lol:.

I got my 150w HQI Current USA Sunpod today and will give me the wattage I had on my cube that the corals did well under. I'll be sitting at about 6.25 watts per gal. I also got all the other stuff to finish up DIY'ing the aquapod except the blue back which should be finished no later than tomorrow (hopefully today) so we'll see:)

Thanks man! I'll update the tank pics here when the tank is all setup, but for the build, it will be on the other thread:D

Here's the fixture and the plumbing parts anyways:)

LOL! And my wife would love you for it:p I only have the pod now. That piece to finish it up is ready so I will have the tank back up pretty soon.:)

Hey Krish,
Looking pretty good can you see a differance in your lights?

Thanks Gary! Won't see any difference till I get water in the tank and everything under it. Also, coming from a black backround, I may have to put the old light on first and then fire up the other to see the difference. :)

I like the blue on the back man.. wish i could see my blue back ground

LOL! Just takes a razor man:p

that looks great krish!
what will you be doing for mechanical filtration (if anything)?
-chris

Thanks man...I don't use any. Never did. Just water changes, live rock and skimming if you consider that mechanical which I guess it is. I should start setting it all back up in about 1 hour so I'll post some pics;)

that sure is bright now :) looking good krish now all you need to do is go out to the ocean and pick a few corals up and you will be set... Are there alot of zoa's there??

Back