My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Took some actinic shots today.:D:D Enjoy

IMG_9363.jpg

IMG_9364.jpg

IMG_9365.jpg

IMG_9367.jpg

So Charlie, When you comin' over to bring me some frags? :D Kidding....looks great man....nice selection of corals so far....Sometimes starting over lets you get what you want and avoid the things that you don't. Keep the updates comin my friend.....oh and Hockey season is almost here!!!!!!!! Finally!

So Charlie, When you comin' over to bring me some frags? :D Kidding....looks great man....nice selection of corals so far....Sometimes starting over lets you get what you want and avoid the things that you don't. Keep the updates comin my friend.....oh and Hockey season is almost here!!!!!!!! Finally!

I am hoping for next summer Reed. You hit the nail on the head about the corals. I wish I had taken a full tank shot, maybe later today.:D:D:D

chalie,,purple/blue frag on the last picture looks like i 'd seen it before and it's growing:D

I tried to get the other too Dang, but it wouldn't cooperate:oops::oops::oops: All your frags are doing well.

beautiful desjardini, how do you like him?

So far he has been a model citizen. He came from a buddy of mine, so he wasn't a planned purchase.

When I get back next weekend, I will try and get a few pics for another update, OK????
My Emperor angel is really starting to change from a juv. to an adult, and I really hope to get this on camera, should be real interesting.

Well, it's time for some update pics. I was down in Colorado working for 5 weeks, and Lorie did one heck of a job with the maintenance and daily chores associated with our 2 reef tanks, I am Grateful :)D) that she knows routine almost as good as I do!!!!!!!!
Anyways, here we go:

full tank
IMG_9577.jpg

left side
IMG_9572.jpg

Center
IMG_9574.jpg

right
IMG_9575.jpg

That leather has gotten huge! Tank looks great Charlie. looks like you have it dialed in and back on its way to greatness.

Back