My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very nice pics Charlie.. I think that the two dog fish are my favorites. Then the square cyphastrea after those two. ;) its so natural looking :razz:

Very nice pics Charlie.. I think that the two dog fish are my favorites. Then the square cyphastrea after those two. ;) its so natural looking :razz:

Next time I am gonna bring the dogfish to the BBQ:lol::lol::lol:

The "square" needs to grow, but if you have read some previous posts, I am somewhat lacking in the ability to make these corals grow correctly, so I guess you will just have to live with it man.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am somewhat lacking in the ability to make these corals grow correctly. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You said it, not me.:badgrin:

They do have some pretty funky shapes........

Charlie said:
Next time I am gonna bring the dogfish to the BBQ:lol::lol::lol:
I thoughts that's what pickup trucks were made for.

They do have some pretty funky shapes........

Hard to imagine corals growing in squares huh??:eek::eek:

I thoughts that's what pickup trucks were made for.

If he wasn't 12 years old, I would do that in a heartbeat, but I am afraid he just wouldn't do real well. Kinda sucks cuz he really likes to ride in the truck, he just has trouble getting in!!!:):):)

Hmmm I don't recall taking anything out of context.

I know, from seeing Charlie's tank, a few months apart, I've noticed extraordinary growth. Even when he's taken frags home from Spokane, a few months later, I visit him and am amazed at how much they've grown. Just my 2 cents.

Charlie, sorry to hear Willis is showing his age!! He's got a great "dad."

Very nice pictures Charlie! I too am a fan of that darn 20 K bulb. It just make them blue corals so much nicer, I think we can Blame Kevin for that one. Thanks for sharing.
Jeff

Good to hear that your Emperor doesn't nip. I have a Majestic that hasn't either (so far).
Willis is way cute. I have a 10 year old mutt ( I call him an "American") named Booie and a 5 year old border collie named Arthur.
What kind of puppy did you get?

Good to hear that your Emperor doesn't nip. I have a Majestic that hasn't either (so far).
Willis is way cute. I have a 10 year old mutt ( I call him an "American") named Booie and a 5 year old border collie named Arthur.
What kind of puppy did you get?

Thanx jill, so far so good with the angel, but I will definitely keep an eye on things!!!

The"puppy" is 2 years old, and according to the folks we got it from, it is beagle and lab????? I just call it a blab!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Visit with Charlie

<o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="City"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> My husband and I got the opportunity to visit Charlie while we were in Kalispell last week. Had a yummy <st1:city w:st="on"><st1>Buffalo</st1></st1:city> steak dinner and spent some time staring into his tank. The tank has really filled in!
<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o>
<o></o>

Back