My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You have awoken a monster! Missed seeing you here Charlie! Your tank looks absolutely beautiful as usual even more so since it's grown out a bit!

Take it easy man, i can't wait to see you at the meeting :)

Just been around Dang, haven't really been active on any of the boards, but my 300 needed a kick in the butt, and so did my attitude, so here I am. Good to hear from you my friend:D

Can you see the links I posted????

Links are showing up, as links, not as photos.

Here's the steps you need to take. These are how you'd do it, if using Mozilla browswer. It may be slightly different if using Internet Explorer. Either way, you need to post the Image Location url, in Img Tag format.

When you're in your Picasaweb account, right click on the image that you want to post, and click on Copy Image Location. Then, back on your Reef Frontiers post, above the posting window, click on the Insert Image icon, it's between the globe (Insert Link) and the quote bubble. Past the Image Location, that you copied, into the Insert Image window. This will automatically wrap your Image Location url in Img Tags.

Another option would be to manually wrap your image in Img Tags.

Your Image Location url would need to be between these tags (remove the asterisks)

[IMG*]Image Location Url[/IMG*]

IMG_6790.JPG

All this so someone can see it on their iphone????? Ya know, maybe they should just log on like everybody else... :):)

Nice!! I can tell you don't live in the Bahamas with all that lighting. Our last electricity bill was $800 and my tank isn't even running right now :eek:

Having seen the tank, in person, several times, I can attest to his coraline growth. It's all over!! I don't know how he keeps up on scraping it, from the front glass!! His bare bottomed TANK looks like you could actually measure the thickness of the coraline growth!!

Sounds like I need to send Charlie some sea urchins :)

Back