My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Time for an update I guess. Things are starting to grow a bit, which is nice. Got a few pics yesterday after cleaning the coralline off the glass, that only took an hour!!!!!! I guess I need to stay on top of that a little better:idea::idea::idea:.
I have been really busy with some family stuff going on, and the poor 300 did a little suffering on the maintenance side of things!!!
Anyways, got some pics for you all, hope you enjoy:

IMG_9243.jpg

IMG_9244.jpg

IMG_9245.jpg

IMG_9218.jpg

IMG_9247.jpg

Nothing really fantastic, but what the hey!!!!:D:D

that's not sad Charlie...that's a crime. I know our little one will see roadrunner, wiley E coyote, and the rest of the gang....all the talk of those cartoons being too violent is just crazy.

And the other one that is a must watch is the muppet show....every day that goes by I resemble the one old guys in the booth more and more. And now back to the show

that's not sad Charlie...that's a crime. I know our little one will see roadrunner, wiley E coyote, and the rest of the gang....all the talk of those cartoons being too violent is just crazy.

And the other one that is a must watch is the muppet show....every day that goes by I resemble the one old guys in the booth more and more. And now back to the show

Alright, what about the 3 Stooges!!!!!! That was an absolute must see when I got home from school.

Reed, I am the old guy in the booth.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know....3 stooges rule!!!! I loved those shows. Something that was entertaining without being questioned for their sexuality or being so weird that you don't know what the characters are. And worst of all now are the stupid songs that they do....oh man if I ever hear barney sing again I may open a vein.

Yeah, Saturday morning TV has definitely hit the skids. Anymore, Sat. morning consists of at least one pot of coffee and channel 6032 on the Dish Network listening to old Grateful Dead concerts and doing all my tank stuff.:D:D:D:D:D

When does hockey season start????;)

Time for another update. The weather is kinda crappy, so out comes the camera, you know how it is.:D

All the frags that I got from both Dang and Kevin are starting to encrust, which is the first good sign. I am waiting for them to start growing outward, but that will come sometime!!!!
Enjoy.

Last edited:
The tanks really looking fantastic Charlie!

Congrats on the new puppy. Bob doesn't want me to get another one for some reason. I can't imagine why ;).

Barbie

Back