my 48x30x15 shallow peninsula style tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so i went and got 2 cute fish from jivephotography,,,thanks jarod!
they are so fun to watch.....now i can say that my tank has more action going on now....i feel like adding more fish:D
heres a few pics i took of them:)
tailspot blenny...my husband likes him a lot:)
DSC06422.jpg

and heres midas blenny...i love him:pi draw an arrow where his new found home is:)
DSC06430-1.jpg

DSC06426.jpg

also picked up this very very nice brightest green sinularia i have seen:)
DSC06435.jpg

i have another leather that i am growing and i love both but the new one that i have is very bright yellow green:)
DSC06415.jpg

so i went and got 2 cute fish from jivephotography,,,thanks jarod!
they are so fun to watch.....now i can say that my tank has more action going on now....i feel like adding more fish:D
heres a few pics i took of them:)
tailspot blenny...my husband likes him a lot:)

Glad you guys liked them. The midas has a great personality! How's the bubble and welso doing?

Glad you guys liked them. The midas has a great personality! How's the bubble and welso doing?

hi jarod...the wellso and green bubble is currently in my sump which is same footprint as my main tank except its 9" tall,my clownfish there is hosting the green bubble and he owned it already,i couldnt even get my hands near the bubble as the clown bites:D
i need to move some corals out in the main tank so i can place both beauties in my display:)the green bubble is huge and so pretty even the wellso is big too..both are so pretty...:)i spend looking at my sump today than the main tank:D

WOW What a amazing collection of corals :D Everything is just amazing!!!!

Maybe I missed it but what kind of led's are you using? I have a small maxspect ordered for a small QT system I have.

The sinularia looks like it is liking its' new home :)

I will definitely try and plan a trip down to see your system. Looks amazing

Chad

WOW What a amazing collection of corals :D Everything is just amazing!!!!

Maybe I missed it but what kind of led's are you using? I have a small maxspect ordered for a small QT system I have.

The sinularia looks like it is liking its' new home :)

I will definitely try and plan a trip down to see your system. Looks amazing

Chad

hi chad:)yes the sinularia is really really pretty:p
i have the pacific sun led units....and when u head over here just let me know..:)

There just seems so much to look at....one thing after the other that is more beatiful than the last ;). Those lobos' are amazing and the favias' just everything. I really like that strawberry shortcake (???) too, the blastomussa....like I mentioned earlier.....everything, what a nice collection.

I see you have a swc skimmer. What other equiptment do you use?

Chad

There just seems so much to look at....one thing after the other that is more beatiful than the last ;). Those lobos' are amazing and the favias' just everything. I really like that strawberry shortcake (???) too, the blastomussa....like I mentioned earlier.....everything, what a nice collection.

I see you have a swc skimmer. What other equiptment do you use?

Chad

strawberry shortcake acro?yes i love it...and thanks chad for the compliment:)
talking about equipment,i only have the skimmer and carbon in a bag thats it....just manual dosing everyday just to keep the tank stable...:)

i'm really liking your tank...wish it was in my living room! You should update your sig specs on the tank. i still see MH's and T5's

Beautiful set-up. In my opinion peninsula style tanks are the best. You get to see more of the reef and they never have that rock wall look.

Great Job!!!

I love the Pix, The light you sold me last year is still working like it is new. Your tank is inspiring. Keep up the good work.

Back