my new 39gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

some new additions in the last week or so!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00144.jpg
    DSC00144.jpg
    56.1 KB
new fishy

well finally after almost a month since i got this pretty thing, he decided he no longer wants to hide, so i got some pictures of him,,,his fin was damaged when i saw him at the pet store and couldnt help it but to get him!!!:D:D:D

oh and got these about a week ago from Charisse, thanks girl!!! ( they do look WAY better in person, my camera's crappy)

woke up this morning to a suicidal :eek: murder:confused: my picaso clown decided he no longer wished to live and jumped out :( my husband said funeral is tomorrow at 6 bring donations :) i am very sad now i only have on picaso left whos a female....Charisse any more male clowns at your house? that are not suicidal?! i am sooooo devastated.....:(:(:( he was the one who always ate from my hand, now i got nothing, female is not as brave :(

That sucks. You could make one of these to prevent future suicides:

DSC02025.JPG

I made this after one of my clowns did the same thing.

That sucks. You could make one of these to prevent future suicides:

DSC02025.JPG

I made this after one of my clowns did the same thing.

that would be absolutely helpful my only problem is to try and fit it in between the light and the tank, the legs are in the way. maybe i should go get the ceiling cords, or what ever you call those things, that hold the light...

first frags :)

made my first frags last night:shock:,,,,,these are the watermelon zoas, i was so terrified of fragging it but i did it, will go in the for sale forum next week or so. if interested let me know, there are about 5-6 zoas on every frag, and they are better in person, my camera is too awful.
1st picture is of the mother and the rest are my frags :) i have 5 of them!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00196.jpg
    DSC00196.jpg
    46.2 KB
  • DSC00195.jpg
    DSC00195.jpg
    53.9 KB
Looking good!!
Is that a yellow dendro? I have one head and trying to grow it out to add yellow to the tank. Bought it from ebay but looking for a few more heads.

that would be absolutely helpful my only problem is to try and fit it in between the light and the tank, the legs are in the way. maybe i should go get the ceiling cords, or what ever you call those things, that hold the light...

Yeah, you could by a hanging kit and get the light off the legs. Other option would be a little more work in building a frame for the screen that is molded to the shape along the inside of the legs of your light. You would need a couple extra parts, but they are cheap.

frags :)

frags are now available in the for sale forum!!!

made my first frags last night:shock:,,,,,these are the watermelon zoas, i was so terrified of fragging it but i did it, will go in the for sale forum next week or so. if interested let me know, there are about 5-6 zoas on every frag, and they are better in person, my camera is too awful.
1st picture is of the mother and the rest are my frags :) i have 5 of them!!!!

Yeah, you could by a hanging kit and get the light off the legs. Other option would be a little more work in building a frame for the screen that is molded to the shape along the inside of the legs of your light. You would need a couple extra parts, but they are cheap.

yeah but i'm not creative enough :lol: it's gonna be like brain surgery to me :D

Back