my new tank!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That really is a beautiful tank. I saw your other one and it was so pretty with all the amazing colored corals you have. I see what you mean about wondering how you are going to fit it all in. It's fun to watch your progress. Thanks for sharing.

a few more........

Attachments

• DSC05815.jpg
    DSC05815.jpg
    51.2 KB
Aaaah! Too much of eye candies. My eyes hurt while I am drooling :D :D.
Grow those out and you'll be rich! just don't forget me by then :D :D
Anyway, awsome colection of LPS and you are doing a great job keeping them. Oh, and good pictures too. Way to go Luisse25! Happy reefing!

Last edited:
haha...im getting it from my old tank:)i had those dendros long time:)they just grew..
1 head just grew 15 tiny heads after it died...:)

haha...im getting it from my old tank:)i had those dendros long time:)they just grew..
1 head just grew 15 tiny heads after it died...:)

So one head dies and then grows 15 more? Wow! How fast did they grow in? Wasn't it you that got the dendros from the cherry corals group order?

So one head dies and then grows 15 more? Wow! How fast did they grow in? Wasn't it you that got the dendros from the cherry corals group order?

nope it wasnt me...:)yup 1 head died and then i left the dead head in the tan k because it still have flesh on the body then all of a sudden it just sprouted little tentacles and then they just developed their own skeleton..now i have 15 tiny heads:D

Back