My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow, Krish, are you out there every night with your Windex and paper towels, cleaning up that engine? :lol:

Beginning to wonder if it is making me lose focus of a new tank

ohh boy i wonder too :rolleyes::lol:.

Wow, Krish, are you out there every night with your Windex and paper towels, cleaning up that engine?

naww he uses saliva and a few kisses here and there and don't forget the blankie :D:lol:

What are your opinions on battery hold downs, Krish? Or maybe this car can't turn a corner....

The battery box is bolted down from below and all left to do is work on the top support hopefully today. I just put in that battery yesterday:D

The rest of you guys... :lol:

Just a few more under the hood after a few additions. Some you can see, some you can't, but for those of you who know about turbo cars, I can hit full boost now and hold it all the way to redline due to a new dump pipe I installed which you can vaguely see in the last pic;)

Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2007-07-14

Krish i came a cross this thread man and i see some nice toy's,So I'll tell what here is my kick back and one day i will fly their yeah boy.:D Oh its my friends craft but is cool for to kick back with him get up in the air.
dscf1134vx7.jpg

That's a cool plane man! If you ever come down, I'll give you guys a run from a standstill!:D

Thanks Gabbs and Deb! If you guys ever make it to the Bahamas, we'll go for a spin!:D

Here's a few updated outside shots of my Evo! I'll post a few under the hood later this week when I recieve the last part I've been waiting for from my order :)

imageshack is messing around, so here are some attachments :doubt:

Its looking great man, really really nice.
You should get it up on a dyno. Our AWD setup's usually rob about 20-25% of the HP & TQ. It would be interesting to see some true #'s outta your beast.

Thanks Brett! Yeah...I want to get it on a dyno. They say there is a part I can pop in my car to make it work on a rear wheel drive dyno, but never really looked into it. As for the catch can, yeah...It's a Greddy. There a place called extremepsi that sells them pretty cheap in the US and they have tons of stuff for your car as well. Great customer service as well! Here's the website...Check um out! :D
http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/home.php

That is a sweet ride Krish, love the chrome!
I still think I can take Ya in the wife's car

LOL!! Take me where??? :lol: Remember the trouble I was having with those people getting that single part??? Well, I just got it yesterday after they said it would be here 2 weeks ago!

Back