New Addition

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very nice ! Have to come over oneday and check the tank out!

sounds like a plan. It might be taken down so you might not ever get to see it.

I go to school at 12:30 and get back at 6;00 so anytime around then will work if you want to come over and see it.

sounds like a plan. It might be taken down so you might not ever get to see it.

I go to school at 12:30 and get back at 6;00 so anytime around then will work if you want to come over and see it.

Why will it be taken down?:eek:

favorite coral i got from jamie. Its done a lot of coloring up since i got it

IMGP5641.jpg

IMGP5640.jpg

Pink lem

IMGP5590.jpg

IMGP5642.jpg

Acans munchin

IMGP5644.jpg

Hawkins

IMGP5648.jpg

Picture TIME!!!

IMGP5652.jpg

All ready new growth on this one
IMGP5655.jpg

IMGP5664.jpg

IMGP5677.jpg

This one fell of my rock when i was at school, probably about umm... 3-4 weeks ago.Went under the sand be not be found tell i got home the next day.Nope no one want to pick it up or any thing. So it lost about a 1/2"x1/2" strip through it, and it lost that big eye but at least now it is back.
IMGP5663.jpg

IMGP5684.jpg

IMGP5669.jpg

IMGP5678.jpg

IMGP5671.jpg

IMGP5672.jpg

IMGP5693.jpg

IMGP5674.jpg

IMGP5694.jpg

IMGP5696.jpg

IMGP5692.jpg

IMGP5697.jpg

Group Shot, cant belive i forgot the hawkins.:cry: (well i took a few picture of it but the came out all fuzzy.)
IMGP5700.jpg

well i broke that sunset monti off of the rock with 2 clams.

Well i got it placed under better light now and it doesnt have that orange base like they usually do. It's more purple with it being under the light more color it up or is it a different monti?

IMGP5737.jpg

We will see how it turns out.:D

Here it is with most of its polyps out.
IMGP5793.jpg

This one is also growing pretty well.
IMGP5794.jpg

How long has it taken anyone to grow a second polyp off of a single head acan? Just curious.

IMGP5790.jpg

Did you get that acan from BR sale? I got 2 and they have 2 new polyps popping out on each since the sale.

Hey Travis. It is the Sunset Montipora that was originally sold by Atlantis Aquariums. It is different from the Tyree Sunset. The polyps are more green, but it doesn't have the bright orange base like the Tyree Sunset. I got the coral a few years back from another local reefer that had moved up from the bay area. I went down to Atlantis at the end of last year and saw the same coral in Ming's large display there. It looked pretty much identical.

well i broke that sunset monti off of the rock with 2 clams.

Well i got it placed under better light now and it doesnt have that orange base like they usually do. It's more purple with it being under the light more color it up or is it a different monti?

IMGP5737.jpg

Back