New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wheres this going down at? U gonna pm us the info?

Also my gf will prob be coming, if i make the cornbread itll be burnt lol.

Oooh... anyone bringing stuff for smores??? I can bring with my cuc salad if we can put them over the fire (without the alder chips - I don't think smores taste very good under that kind of smoke)...

PS - Was waiting for someone to make a funny comment about the "cucumber" salad I'm bringing... (fresh from my tank he he he...jk)

Rachel

Chromis have been spoken for - thanks, Kevin!

So far we have 2 votes for chili and 1 for tater salad. I'll wait another day or two

wheres this going down at? U gonna pm us the info?

Also my gf will prob be coming, if i make the cornbread itll be burnt lol.
Everything is on! Got the pig and ready for a great turnout. I need mesquite wood chips! or its going to be alder. Can somone help?
June 9th 3pm till 8pm in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#1 PEPPIE =signature dish? + frags
#2 JUSTFORFUN+ frags
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#4 ERIC & BECCA = vegetarian dish
#5 KPIOTROWSKI = signature beans
#6 MERCENARY GRUNT = snicker salad
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#11 1GUYDUDE = coca cola, cptns! Cornbread
#12 JOZEE = mean pot of chili or potato
#13 BLK822822
#14 NEMCRAZY = coleslaw
#15 SENJI +1
#16 STR8JUIZY = cucumber salad and some rolls
#17?
Matthew and Jessica Reed + frags
Coral & Reef USA 2013
4sixsix08 28six'th ave se Enumclaw WA 98022 hone 253-six32-41six7

PS - Was waiting for someone to make a funny comment about the "cucumber" salad I'm bringing... (fresh from my tank he he he...jk)

Rachel

Oh, man....when I first read this my mind went straight to the gutter. Thanks for clarifying "fresh from my tank"

Location address at bottom of page
June 9th 3pm till 8pm in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#2 JUSTFORFUN+ frags
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#13 BLK822822
#14 NEMCRAZY = coleslaw
#15 SENJI +1
#16 STR8JUIZY = cucumber salad and some rolls + frags
#17?
Coral & Reef USA 2013

4sixsix08 28six'th ave se Enumclaw WA 98022 phone 253-six32-41six7

Oooh... anyone bringing stuff for smores??? I can bring with my cuc salad if we can put them over the fire (without the alder chips - I don't think smores taste very good under that kind of smoke)...

Rachel
We have a fire pit on our deck. We can have a bonfire without alder

Fire Pit, Wood Deck, Bonfire, Alcohol, Reefers, HHmmmmmmm..............
We may need more Hot Dogs... LOL

I will not be able to stay very long, But I have been looking forward to this:) John has a Baseball game that was a Rain out and they decided Sat would be a great time to try to make it up.

I look forward to seeing some friendly,familiar faces and meeting some new Reefing enthusiasts.

Thank you for putting this on:)

Location address at bottom of page
#2 JUSTFORFUN+ frags
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#13 BLK822822 + frags
#14 NEMCRAZY = coleslaw
#15 SENJI +1
#16 STR8JUIZY = cucumber salad and some rolls + frags + smores
#17?
Coral & Reef USA 2013

4sixsix08 28six'th ave se Enumclaw WA 98022 phone 253-six32-41six7

i was more worried it the camels in the pic was for extra flavoring in the smoke

Back