New Scavenger Hunt Contest!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i have to be at work at 6am but im not really AWAKE...kinda like a zombie trying to put pants on!

Well it's going to be really random from here on. Could be any day at any time so keep checking the site. Could even be consecutive days or a day in between so you better know Aquatic Dreams website with your eyes closed :p

Livestock Pictures - Aquatic Dreams

It's in th 9th photo down from the top. In the green Platygyra Brain Worm Coral.

Umm....:confesed: Come man Alex! Charlypooh beat you to it a gain! :lol:

Charlypooh! No foolishness out of you on this contest now :rofl:. The symbol will go up randomly meaning it can be any time any day, but there will be no more that a one day gap in between. :)

Good job! I don't know how fast I would have found it if I didn't place it there. Thanks to IPisces for the picture editing help :wave: as I am computer challenged.

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin. I hope you have a good java based skimmer to go with those awesome java based fish. I just discovered that I can feed them and am going to overfeed constantly.

I hope you have a good java based skimmer to go with those awesome java based fish.
Oh to be sure :D here it is: :)
skimmer.jpg

Cheers,
Kevin
PS: That's an 8' ladder next to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back