No editing !! tisk tisk

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Most point and shoots do not shoot RAW and only save photos as JPEG's. Only non point and shoot or higher end cameras have the ability to shoot RAW.

Also unsure if you can upload RAW photos to Flickr or Photobucket. Dunno. I would assume that even a JPEG photo coming from the camera would be allowed as unedited (left unrevised).

:D

Yes I was just screwing around. To get unedited pics you shoot raw then use a straight converter and a simple resizer. With any digital camera shooting jpg you have a edited photo. Canon for example is editing the image for you so your never really getting an unedited pic out of the camera. Again I was just goofing off, but I'm still going to break out the Holga. :lol:

Yes I was just screwing around. To get unedited pics you shoot raw then use a straight converter and a simple resizer. With any digital camera shooting jpg you have a edited photo. Canon for example is editing the image for you so your never really getting an unedited pic out of the camera. Again I was just goofing off, but I'm still going to break out the Holga. :lol:

Yeah, That is what I figured. :D I am still awaiting the D7000 to be restocked so I can get a real camera. :lol:

Cheers,
Alex

Thanks....but I can say a simple "I'm feeling lucky" with Picassa and they look 10 times better

here's some quick snaps.

xenia.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

next three pics same thing different focus

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

My camera is a very 'for dummies' camera, so I am sure it did some color editing, but I tried to set everything to manual...

IMG_3630.jpg

Those are the rainbow acans I recently got in.

Here is mine. Finepix XP10. P&S.

Super Green Palythoa
_DSCF2355.jpg

Pink Pom Pom Pulsing Xenia
_DSCF2356.jpg

Branching Hammer
_DSCF2358.jpg

Rose Bubble Tip Anemone
_DSCF2371(2).jpg

Frog Spawn
_DSCF2374.jpg

Branching Hammer Colony
_DSCF2375.jpg

Green Sinularia
_DSCF2378.jpg

Purple Tip Kenya Tree
_DSCF2380.jpg

I am truly impressed with how good a lot of these pictures are coming out without editing.

Back