Now Hiring!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twelve nominations isn't much. Why not just select them all. :D So much easier that way. They all make the first round and move on to the second round. *lol*

cat_pushing_watermelon_argument_inv.jpg

Well Michael I think that Seth's kitty cat is only saving that watermelon because he has a bottle of 151 and twelve straws, last one standing!

Cheers, Todd

151 and I go way back, to 1987, when I spent 6 hours straight, puking, after drinking a 5th in about 15 minutes, on a dare. Haven't been able to stand even the smell of it since!

Reminds me of a bad night in Korea, a bottle of beefeater gin, a lack of mixer, and a bad life choice. Ruined all but vodka martinis for me ever since.

151 has also left me in a yard with a toga flipped over me head face down waking up to the sun before though and that was after I got ran over by my friends mustang.

It's all looking good. Krish will be closing this thread today and when Scooty gets back in town the grueling task of choosing will begin.

Thanks everyone who stepped up to the plate. And thank you to all the members that put in there 2c on who they suggest. Your all wonderful members IMO.

Have a blessed sunday
Frank

It's all looking good. Krish will be closing this thread today and when Scooty gets back in town the grueling task of choosing will begin.

Thanks everyone who stepped up to the plate. And thank you to all the members that put in there 2c on who they suggest. Your all wonderful members IMO.

Have a blessed sunday
Frank

Frankie said it all!! Thanks for all the nominations, participation and feedback in this thread! Everyone mentioned are all great members so don't ever forget it whether you are chosen at this time or not. More mods may be added a little bit later down the road so don't count yourself out if you don't make the first cut. So for now, I'll close the thread because I think we have what we need and will wait for Scooty to get back in town to finish up this chapter and begin the new one. Good luck to all!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back