O.K Here it is...Atlantis!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Atlantis is impressive though. I just came back from spending 4 days in Nassau. I stayed 2 hotels down from Atlantis. Walked over one morning to check it out. Very very nice.Too bad me and the wife are not into hotels or we would had stayed there. I had never been to Nassau before (went to Freeport twice though).

That's cool Alberto! I use to live in Freeport my whole life and moved to Nassau in 1995. I'll tell you like I've told everyone else here on RF, if you are ever deciding to come to the Bahamas, pm me and I'll meet up with you and take you guys out for a good time snorkeling or whatever.

Thanks for the invitation. I may take you up on it at some point. It is less than an hour fly from West Palm for me. The only thing is it was a little too commercialized for my taste. Most people when they think of going to a caribbean island they think of drinking a lot at the all inclussive places, eating tons, frying themselves in the sun, water skying, parasailing, luxury hotels. Me, I want a deserted hotel with 3 other guests max., good local only food, and a hammock under a tree to look at the waves coming in all day LOL............

I thought about going snorkling on saturday, but the sea was very angry that day to the point nobody was allowed in the water. That only meant that all the weekend power drinkers were in the pool instead LOL............

The food was awesome though. I had so much conch and fish that I think I have a fin growing out of my :eek: :lol: :eek: So many little tiny bikinis and so little time....... :D :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just got back from Paradise Island looking for fish and we had 12ft waves so it was impossible to catch anything for my tank. If you like seclusion, I think you will like to spend a day at Blue Lagoon island which is the small cay called Salt Cay that is right behind Paradise Island. You go there by ferry for the day and the whole island is covered with hammocks, water sports, etc and food is included. Also, if I were to take you out snorkeling it would have to be in the boat over to Rose Island which is the other long cay west of Blue Laggon Island. Amazing snorkeling and no-one to bother you.

Like you said...You are just around the corner. You can probably throw a rock from Freeport and hit your house in Florida it's so close(LOL) Did you get to go to west end when you visited Grand Bahama? If not, go there on a clear night and take a look. You'll be amazed at what you will see. You can actually see the lights off of the Florida coast! 18 minutes by jet isn't far at all! But whenever you are ready to come back this way again, the offer is always there...seriously!

ok guys you are making me drool all over, but on the other hand now i have something to dream about

Sorry Gabby...Sore throat and drooling can't be good together. You need to swallow that stuff to cool off your throat (LOL...Incase anyone doesn't know, Gabby is sick with a sore throat) Where is mill creek Gabby?

krish wow you are lucky.... i saw you catch your own fish got beautiful tanks to drool over :D hmmm life is good eh?

krish wow you are lucky.... i saw you catch your own fish got beautiful tanks to drool over hmmm life is good eh?

For sure Diablo, unless you have computer issues, but we won't go there again(LOL)

I spent the day at Atlantis Saturday and got tons of cool pictures to share. The problem is, no computer yet(LOL) I am supposed to be going by my mother-in-law for dinner Wednesday so I'll download my pictures there and post them. Some pictures I got was of sharks and stingrays feeding, manta ray, green eels, baby hammerheads, great barracudas, some conchs , starfish, sea cucmbers in motion, piranhas, tangs, high hats, and lots more. Sorry for the tease, but I will I have some cool pictures to share before the week is out.

yes go ahead I'm waiting....
tease away... we drool.... we will droool alot!:eek:

i might drool so hard that my drool pool will probly kill the surge protecter and zap the crap out of me... with the luck ive been haven lately.
drool......electricity......drool......electricity.......drool.........ELECTRICITY.....
ok post the pic's
I'm "bzzz bzzz" RE"bzzzzzzz"A"bzz"dy bz bzzz bzbzz
woah ok now im think im ready now do it again bzzzz bzzz

i might drool so hard that my drool pool will probly kill the surge protecter and zap the crap out of me... with the luck ive been haven lately.
drool......electricity......drool......electricity .......drool.........ELECTRICITY.....
ok post the pic's
I'm "bzzz bzzz" RE"bzzzzzzz"A"bzz"dy bz bzzz bzbzz
woah ok now im think im ready now do it again bzzzz bzzz

LOL...I better keep my pictures in my camera then(LOL) Don't want to be charged for murder(LOL)

Back