O.K Here it is...Atlantis!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Finally! Nice Job Krish, way to keep the populace happy with pics! If you stay at another hotel in the bahamas can you still wander around in Atlantis?

well dood i still can't stop drooling .
the humongous fish looks scary but with some salt and butter, he'd be happy ;) :D

oouuucchhhcchhhh ^&&^%$#$%# still got shocked man that hurts.....
now bzzz I bzzzzzz think I need to bzzzzzz. ahhh forget about it too many volts...... very nice pics krish and I think big boy would harm you pretty good.. is that a barracuda behind him. just looked at him again and man he is ugly. need to change my shorts now... cant wait for more pics!!!!!!!

WOWZERS what a beautiful view, bet the camera doesn't do it justice!
Thanks for the pics, awesome!

Finally! Nice Job Krish, way to keep the populace happy with pics! If you stay at another hotel in the bahamas can you still wander around in Atlantis?

Thanks. You can wonder around in the hotel, but not outside by the pool or in the dig with all of the tanks. You have to pay a few dollars to get a band to be able to roam everywhere...I got the hook up though and can get free passes whenever.

Gabby...I don't think you want to eat that big jewfish. You'd probably end up in the hospital with fish poisoning!(LOL)

oouuucchhhcchhhh ^&&^%$#$%# still got shocked man that hurts.....
now bzzz I bzzzzzz think I need to bzzzzzz. ahhh forget about it too many volts...... very nice pics krish and I think big boy would harm you pretty good.. is that a barracuda behind him. just looked at him again and man he is ugly. need to change my shorts now... cant wait for more pics!!!!!!!

LOL!!! I told you if you drooled you'd get shocked!(LOL) That is a tarpon behing the big fellow. I have some saved on the camera of some barracudas. There was a school of about 8 swimming around that day. Glad you liked the pics!

WOWZERS what a beautiful view, bet the camera doesn't do it justice!
Thanks for the pics, awesome

You right scooter...The camera really sucks! The hotel is actually blue, green and yellow(LOL JOKING) The camera does suck though. Glad you enjoyed the pics also...

LOL!!! you know one thing i wonder is how they feed them and how they clean the tanks

I'm not sure about the feeding on the huge tanks, but the ones with the rays and sharks, the are fed from a bucket of chopped up fish etc. As for cleaning, divers with scuba tanks go down and clean the glass etc, and water is pumped in and out of the tanks via the ocean

That was amazing. I always wanted to go there but could never find the time. I'm so jealous of you. Hey hows the fishing down there?

That was amazing. I always wanted to go there but could never find the time. I'm so jealous of you. Hey hows the fishing down there?

How's the fishing in Atlantis?(LOL JK) The fishing in the Bahamas is great. Nassau is a little fished out, but everywhere else is great!

Cool, I go to the Florida Keys and i love the fishing down there. Again really jealous of you!!

Don't be...You live in America(LOL) I guess it's a toss up. We can trade homes for a while if you want when you are ready:D

awesome awesome and awesome !!!
more please !!!
hey by the way didn't you say there was a clown tank? :p or may be i'm just dreaming ... anyways i want more !!!! please

awesome awesome and awesome !!!
more please !!!
hey by the way didn't you say there was a clown tank? or may be i'm just dreaming ... anyways i want more !!!! please

Elmo is going to die, but that tank is down for some reason:( I don't know if they are changing things around or everything in the tank died. The only thing good about the tank being empty was you could see all the plumbing for all of the tanks and lighting etc. I snapped some shots, but I believe Detri and I have the same camera because I am having the same problems as him(LOL) I have a few more saved in the camera which I will add later. Can't spoil you'll too quickly...Here's a hint of what they are of sfovshmfoajsoemesnak scramble that...Still don't know?(LOL)

zaaapppp!!!!!!! keep them commin bzzzzzz bzzzzz bzbzzzzzzzzzzzzz that hurt a bzz bzzzz bzz zbzzzz little.

Back