O.K Here it is...Atlantis!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hmm should'nt they be done by now? :D
you know i think you should rename this thread and just call it the wonderful bahamas and post pictures of bahamas too, so i can just keep dreaming a little.:rolleyes:

hey dood, are they almost done with those Christmas trees?
it's gonna be January pretty soon and they are only gonna be half way done :D ..do'nt you see that i need pictures to day dream a little and what happened to taking pictures of the Bahamas just in general .. like where you go to buy little gifts or something like htat :D
ssheesh do i need to get the film out of your camera ? :D

Last edited:
I'm not sure...I haven't been over the bridge to Paradise Island in a while. I don't have too much planned this weekend so I'll try and get some pictures. If not Atlantis, for sure some of Nassau...Picture freak!(LOL)

yeah dood, you know for some reason i think that after what you said about your future clown, Elmo is probably not sleepign right now :D.
don't forget to take pictures of markets too :D , if that's not to much

No prob...I have to go there to get Jiddy's prize so I'll get some. I know my friends are going to be laughing at me walking around the straw markets etc taking pictures like a tourist(LOL) The things we have to do to have a little funnnnnn(LOL)

lol!!!
you know iit's funny that not only the place is beautiful but you call it paradise island .. hmm i'll just keep dreaming.
and don't mind your friends :D

Hey guys did any of you see this on TV today? Direct TV channel 277 it was aw some i loved how they have a over than $50,000 a year budget just for feeding all the inhabitants in all the tanks. It was amazing things like divers each take the time out to feed every horseshoe crab 4 prawns each day..Enjoyed it and found it looks very expensive to keep operating but I am amazed on how they try very hard to keep the Aquarium's clean up and running:)

Don't do it diablo!!!! You know how you go getting electrocuted and all(LOL) I didn't get to see that Jeff, but I've seen it in real life(LOL) I really want to see them feed the piranhas, but they do that at 6:00 in the morning. Atlantis is a must see though for everyone...Especially after they finish phase 3.

Gabby...Here are a few pictures I promised you of Atlantis' Marina Village. I had to leave on short notice because something I ate at Johnny Rockets set off my IBS and I could hardly hold myself up so I had to leave. I didn't even have a chance to adjust the camera for brighter shots, so this was all I got...Sorry:doubt:

FINALLY !!
Thank you dood, those pictures are cute !!
i like how they have set up their lights :) and dood i think you and i are in the same situation right now, i had eggs for dinner :p and i think they were bad because i feel like puking :doubt: :( ... darn it and they were to good

Krish,
How big is that lion tank? After seeing all this a want to come and visit even more...but I thought we were all going to stay at your place:D

Krish,
How big is that lion tank? After seeing all this a want to come and visit even more...but I thought we were all going to stay at your place

LOL...Yeah man and after I win the lotto this month, I'll fly you all down!

About the size of the tank, I'm not sure exactly how many gallons, but put it this way...The tank maintenance guys go down in it in their scooba gear to clean the glass etc. Pretty bid IMO for a species tank. I wouldn't even talk about the other tanks like the one I showed with the Manta Ray. They have two of them in there. They've even kept a school of Yellow Fin Tuna in there and those guys need a lot of swimming space because they are one fish that will die if they aren't always moving. There is also a phase of Atlantis I haven't even taken pictures of that has some really cool tanks. In addition, they are working on phase 3 which will have the dolphins that just came in at as well as some sea-lions they are getting. All these things are free for people staying at the Hotel. Can you imagine staying at a hotel with all these things! I will take some really cool shots for you guys when I get back from Orlando. I'm picking up a decent camera so there will be tons of photos. And when the water warms up enough for me, then you guys will get to see some underwater photos of where I snorkle sometimes...

Back