pokerstar.jpg

pipe2.jpg

pipe.jpg

ddeye-1.jpg

blues.jpg

AAAcan-1.jpg

thanks for viewing

Last edited:
sweet pics, where did you get the fire engine? that is on my wishlist? also what are you shooting with?
Fire Engine is from the hand of the original Steve Tyree auction in Portland 4 years ago,,here it is i am raised them again from fingernail size frag//yahoo:reckon:
ffe.jpg

shoot with nikon D200/macro nikkor 105/2.8 lens

Last edited:
Very nice pictures Dang. The FTS are amazing for a 40B. If you don't mind my asking, What kind of camera lens set up are you using?

Cheers,
Alex

sweet pics, where did you get the fire engine? that is on my wishlist? also what are you shooting with?
thank you for your words,,
Fire Engine i got from Steve Tyree in Portland few years ago ,,,,
this my set up, nikon D200 with nikkor macro 105/2.8mm lens//manual setting//tripod/selftimer that help me a lot,,
nikon D4 is coming out in couple weeks,,it is very nice camera,,,,best of the best..ouchhhh!!! FX format

Last edited:
Im shooting with the t2i (best bang for the buck for me) please let me know if you ever frag fire engine, i need to have this coral tank!

:frusty:i will share it with you soon it is available to frag,,Todd is the first one in line,,i used to have big colony once,,,got killed so sad,,not by me ,,i sold the whole colony what a mistake..:deadhorse:

:frusty:i will share it with you soon it is available to frag,,Todd is the first one in line,,i used to have big colony once,,,got killed so sad,,not by me ,,i sold the whole colony what a mistake..:deadhorse:

Woohoo! first in line, thank you Dang. Looking forward to your visit my friend.

Cheers, Todd

Hello Dang, its been long time.
Can you post latest Full Tank Shot.
How are the corals under the LED?
Hows the LED?
Hows the program schedule?

Hope everything is ok...

C

Hello Dang, its been long time.
Can you post latest Full Tank Shot.
How are the corals under the LED?
Hows the LED?
Hows the program schedule?

Hope everything is ok...

C

coral under LED,,most od them really like the light some of them kind ??they still adjust to LED either not enough or too much light ,,Oun still running blue 80% and white 60%,,every time she try 100/100 they kinda shrink back little ,,so far so good still none of the optic on any of them yet ..
program schedule is still still right on ..work great,,have not change anytings since you PC it on,,i am going to cut the flow down???just got used to blast it,,not anymore no need it anymore,,he he
going to get the FTS again soon ..lazy to change the lens::violin:

:blabla:taking little break from the reef picture,,,just the time lap chinese Lilly blooming
no salt no additive,just added tap water:yo:

ll5.jpg

ll3.jpg

ll4.jpg

ll1.jpg

ll2.jpg

thanks for viewing,,enjoy it

Last edited:
Back