PSAS June Event-PSAS Annual BBQ

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

krisfal

The Puget Sound Aquarium Society June 2009 Meeting
Saturday, June 20, 2009
1:00 PM

This month's meeting is our Annual Fundraiser and BBQ.

The meeting will be Ziggy's (Chad) home at:
30118 118th Ave. S.E.
Auburn, WA 98155

Plan on bringing something for the potluck and some extra $$s to help PSAS fund future meetings and have the opportunity to win something for your tank.

Raffle items to date:

SWC 250 extreme cone skimmer donated jointly by Salt Water Connection and Reef Filtration
Reeflo blackfin pump from Reeflo
RO/DI filter and two GC's from Air Water and Ice
A gift certificate to Dr. Fosters and Smith
A half off tank build and a half off sump build donated by Clear Fabrications
Four $25 gift certificates donated by Barrier Reef. This tops the cake in what they've done for the club this year, please be sure to thank them for their ongoing support of our club next time you stop by.
Four $25 gift certificates and 15 (or more) of Seachem products and feeds donated by the Wild side
Six tubs of GFO donated by Eric at the Salsa Factory.
Miracle method additives from last year.
Several books and some Ca. reactor media donated by Duane
A couple frags of my LE SPS donated by Sarang (Roscoe)

Marine depot is supposed to send a couple gift certificates as well.

Should be a fun time, with good food, fun prizes and hanging out with other reefers.

I stopped by Indoor Reef yesterday and Paul donated a couple of Gift Certificates for the Raffle! This tops off a year of very generous promotion of the club by Paul at Indoor Reef.

Thank you Indoor Reef!

yeah ,,just got back from the PSAS BBQ,,what a blast we have so much fun i got the WM frag home (thanks jon),,i won the raffle ,,no not the skimmer (that thing look pretty cool with the 2 PSK pumps)and want to congrats to the skimmer 's winner,,,cheer:D
thank s Chad for hosting and greatt hospitality for open house for PSAS BBQ..:):)
let do it again

Dang, nice to see you two today! I must agree, it was a nice group of people there, nice to put a couple more faces to the names here! And thank you Chad, for hosting the BBQ, and my stuffs, and of course, for letting me be there in the first place. HeeHee!

It was to meet everyone today, Dang is right, should do it again!

sorry forgot to say ,,,thank you blue seirra for the last mins 4 -25$ gift card and huge ora red plantnet frag for raffle,,,sure they won't last to long ,,,gone preety quick,,thanks CRAZEELADEE for brought them in just right in time ..:D

I as well wanted to say thanks to chad for hosting I know its not easy to do that and thanks to the psas it was fun to sit and bs and even the bonus of a new pump cant beat that for an early fathers day gift. cant wait till next time.. thanks again

Thanks

Thanks to everyone that puts all their time into making these meetings
fun and makes it possible to have great raffles :D (psas and all the donations) I had a really good time and got to take home a nice new skimmer
thanks all!! It also motivated me to spend half of my fathers day working on my stand LOL finally back to work on it :eek:

Back