Reeftank Smash

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wrightme43

Hey everybody, I know I hardly post here anymore, I come by and lurky with out logging in sometimes.

About two hours ago, my ex-girlfriend (who in my opinion needs to start taking her medicine again) thru a cup of tea in my face, and then thru it into my fish tank.
I walked out. Called the police. They came we went back inside, she had done all kinds of other bat shiat crazy stuff while they were coming. I am cleaning up the mess now. My house is trashed.

Bummer Steve! Guess things got worse since I talked to you earlier this week. I'll give you a call tomorrow when things settle down. Just keep walking away man because you don't want the police to pick you up instead.

They came again today. They finally got tired of her, realized she was lying, and told her to leave. IF she came back at all, she was going to jail.

Somehow a clownfish, three starfish, a bunch of snails, a anemone, some sponges, and some corals survived lying for almost 24 hours with no circulation, no water but a thin layer on the bottom, no heat no nothing.
The clown was laying on his side exposed. I guess them buggers is tougher than I thought. I dont know how they will do for the long haul, but they are moved to a 40.

OMG Steve !!! i can't believe she did that :eek: i'm very very sorry to hear, we've been missing you here and wondering where you were :(.
i hope that things get better :oops:.... how's trinity? how was her b-day?.... tell her that we wish her a very happy belated birth day :oops::).

Take care dood and i don't forget about us :).

No Gaby I wont forget about you. Your awesome.
Whats up with 10,4## posts? LOL

Trin had a decent birthday, I just had to have the party somewhere else, and Tiffany didnt come or let the kids come. Its been really really crazy around here.
She stopped taking her medicine three months ago. She told me she was bipolar, but the medicine is a antipsychotic.
Its crazy, I was loading stuff yesterday for her. I opened a box from chritmas, and everything is packed perfect, wrapped in bubble wrap, and neat as a pin. Contrast that with now where everything is a mess, and insane.
I know its the medicine because she seems like a totally different person. I dont know. Hell.

Anyway, I am the super moderator for www.fz6-forum.com and have been trying to limit my internet time because she said I was ignoring her. But that sorta doesnt matter now. LOL

Take it easy.

aahh:(.
can't she just take the meds again? or i guess why doesn't she want to take them again?
i'll keep you in prayers dood...i'm sure everything is gonna get better for you dood :oops:.

Steve, I have missed your contribution. Seems you are a better judge of boards than of girls :)(sorry) Tanks are cheap, it is the contents and equipment that gets spendy. Bet you can find a cheap tank on craigs even in KY:D Good luck guy, for every door that closes, another opens. Keep the door closed to that psycho!

Mike

LOL
I have a 150 acrylic in the shed, I will just probley sell out my used equiptment to customers, and slowly build me another tank. I dont want acrylic. I am leaning towards a 125 glass. Shallow, long, wide, and easy to clean. My customers all want deep tanks, but I hate cleaning them. LOL

I am over being mad about it. I went for a good long ride on the bike yesterday. On 07/07/07 I put 7077 miles on my bike. I took a photo. I thought it was cool. When I got back I went to a parking lot around midnight, and did some serious lean angle practice. Scraped pegs on both sides with good form. The rear tire is worn completely to the edge on both sides. It was hella fun.

THANKS for the support guys it means alot.
Steve

Wow I gotta say you definately were the bigger person there...I don't know if I could've walked out on here and called the cops. Probably put her face in the water for a little bit first LOL

This helps. Sane ladies please do not take offense.
Just be glad your sane.

LMAO!!! great dood you made me spill the coffee :lol: :lol: .....ahhh i tell you women are something............wait i am one :shock::lol::lol:

Steve - good to see you! Sorry for what you recently went through. Hang in there! We're always here :D

That really stinks Steve. (This is Curtswearing) I hope she gets the help she needs. Sometimes, when they are bi-polar and are taking anti-psychotics, they are also schizophrenics. When they go off of their meds they sometimes self-medicate will illegal drugs and/or liquor and then they become known as dual-diagnosis patients.

In my case, I knew someone who was both bi-polar and also Early-Onset Schizophrenic. She didn't get better over time, she got worse and worse. She destroyed her husbands bonsai tree farm, bleached all of his reef tanks, and even sold drugs to poor people in court mandated drug treatment. (She was a drug counselor). She illegally opened up many, many credit cards illegally in her husbands name. Her husband deadbolted himself and the pets in the basement every night because he was afraid of being harmed in his sleep.

I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do bud. However, I will say that if she isn't taking her meds, don't have anything to do with her.

Man...I'm only 16 but if my mom was doing that to my trees or reef tanks I would put on the smackdown lol

In my case, I knew someone who was both bi-polar and also Early-Onset Schizophrenic. She didn't get better over time, she got worse and worse. She destroyed her husbands bonsai tree farm, bleached all of his reef tanks, and even sold drugs to poor people in court mandated drug treatment. (She was a drug counselor). She illegally opened up many, many credit cards illegally in her husbands name. Her husband deadbolted himself and the pets in the basement every night because he was afraid of being harmed in his sleep.

wwouu dood that's freaking insane :eek:... geeze talk about taking it all on the animals :doubt:.

Man...I'm only 16 but if my mom was doing that to my trees or reef tanks I would put on the smackdown lol

pfff yeah right :rolleyes:.... you'd probably say.... yes mommy but please don't take away my allowance or my boys at school would pick on me :lol::lol:........jk :D

Well the damage, makes it a felony, and theft makes it a felony. I cant do that. Its not fair to her kids. I will have to take it to small claims court and get what I can back.
I got the police report today, Its amusing. The cops were getting very tired of her.

Back