stupid ex- girlfriend blahhhh

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

3 words, man - Restraining Order & Prosecute - seriously - people can't get away with this crap.

The restraining order should be a piece of cake since it's on film that she hit you and you likely have witnesses also.

The fact that she hit you will also lend credence to your complaint if you report the crime. My guess would be vandalism or malicious mischief, and if the combined value of everything in the tank was over $500, it could be a felony. If you have any pics of your tank be sure you have those and a detailed inventory ready for the cops. If you can, scan the LFS for comparable corals and livestock so you have current values on everything or as close to everything on the list as possible.

Net/net - then she wouldn't be able to bother you anymore and you might get some restitution.

It's your call, but I know what I would do...

I'm glad you are back up and running! Will be nice to meet you when you come get the free corals I got for your new set-up! I pm'd you with everything I have to donate to the cause! I am in federal way, anyone else up this way want to hook him up too and maybe we can all meet up somewhere...

Rachel

I'm happy to help however I can ~ Not sure if I have anything you want, but let me know - I'm in Maple Valley

Back