Roscoe's 270g build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

that thing is looking great man! Nice work. I'm so glad you were able to get the tank build back on track after the setback earlier. Worth all the work now.

that thing is looking great man! Nice work. I'm so glad you were able to get the tank build back on track after the setback earlier. Worth all the work now.

Yeah the set back was a bummer! Good thing it was a easy fix. Hopfully the algea clears up more in a few weeks. Maybe I should do a water change LOL. It has been running for 2 months now.

Hears some pics of the inhabitants.

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3581.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

WOW... I'ts looking great Sarang! You need some Acan's in there...

Lets not go there with the Acans LOL. I lost 5 acans and a favia in there!:( They were looking great one day and zap gone the next day. The funny thing is it is only my Aussie stuff. Oh well time to move on.

Lets not go there with the Acans LOL. I lost 5 acans and a favia in there!:( They were looking great one day and zap gone the next day. The funny thing is it is only my Aussie stuff. Oh well time to move on.

thats what happened to me too..when i moved my acans too fast not even a months cycle yet...i almost lost all 10 of my acans,im lucky 3 survived,2 is recovering but not looking hot...and the weird thing is my orange crush didnt get affected at all...:confused::(...thought they were hardy...
they were ok when i moved them then next day guts slowly came out day by day and in just 4 days it receded...did this happened to you too sarang?

DOH... Sorry to hear that, I had no idea you lost your Acan's or I wouldn't have brought it up...Sorry dude...

DOH... Sorry to hear that, I had no idea you lost your Acan's or I wouldn't have brought it up...Sorry dude...

No worries Mark. It was my fault for experimenting but hey you gotta kill a few things in order to get it right. Isn't that how it goes?

Back