Running a fish tank without arms or legs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yes ill help after holidays for sure. I'm sure lots of people here will
So you have a replacement light? Is there anything else you might need? Rock, sand, pumps, salt, that sort of thing?

Yes, I have put in the replacement lights. I do have rock in there and my pump in the back still works. I switched the sand out to gravel so I don't need any of that. I just need cleaning supplies.

Dexter,
Just a thought, It may be easier for you to go Bare Bottom. Less maint. easier to keep water cleaner.
I am willing to ride up with you Crazyfish and give a hand. Shoot me a PM when every body wants to get together after the holiday.

Peppie

You want to try for Saturday the 7th the weekend after new years?

Sounds good to me. We should try to get a list of what is needed to walk away with it ready to cycle.
Shoot me a PM the Thur, Fri before with your phone # and I will give you a call with directions to my place. I am about a mile off 410. Behind safeway in Bonney Lake

Shoot. That is my birthday and I'll be out of town. do you guys work during the week?

Congrats on getting the motivation to get the nano tank up and going again! Wheres Lynnwood? North?
Im thinking ur to far away....but id love to help out!
I just went BB on my tanks and i enjoy it very much!

Ive got plenty of fish stuff that needs to be thinned out and or donated!

Congrats on getting the motivation to get the nano tank up and going again! Wheres Lynnwood? North?
Im thinking ur to far away....but id love to help out!
I just went BB on my tanks and i enjoy it very much!

Ive got plenty of fish stuff that needs to be thinned out and or donated!

Omg...That is awesome! everybody on this website are absolutely amazing! where do you live? I can definitely meet up with you.

So I had plans to go out of town this weekend but they were canceled last minute. What are the chances of still putting my tank together? it's my birthday this Saturday!

Off Canyon in puyallup.... ??? Wat u need? I know ive got some nano powerheads and some extra heaters....im at work now, so i cant really look, and i have no internet at home yet. Ive got some sand.....some chems. IDK.... watever, let me know.

I could prob help u out with the starting of the tank.... e.g. filling it up and such but i cant do much as far as checking the water a lot and w/c's and stuff...... make a list of wat u thinks u needs!

Off Canyon in puyallup.... ??? Wat u need? I know ive got some nano powerheads and some extra heaters....im at work now, so i cant really look, and i have no internet at home yet. Ive got some sand.....some chems. IDK.... watever, let me know.

I could prob help u out with the starting of the tank.... e.g. filling it up and such but i cant do much as far as checking the water a lot and w/c's and stuff...... make a list of wat u thinks u needs!

I'm in lynnwood and available all day. I have a powerhead but I haven't heard it on. I know that one heater works but I'm not sure about the other one. I have gravel but I don't have any sand. There is live rock in there but I am not sure about the condition it's in. He has been in cold water for a long time.

This will be an absolutely fantastic birthday gift! thank you so much for reaching out to me.

Well shoot me a Pm with some info in it. I plan on heading out saturday morning and getting it going by afternoon time. Ur addess would help lol... also wat tank is this? An 8gal cube?
Ill get the rock and sand... do i need to bring the water too lol...?

Well shoot me a Pm with some info in it. I plan on heading out saturday morning and getting it going by afternoon time. Ur addess would help lol... also wat tank is this? An 8gal cube?
Ill get the rock and sand... do i need to bring the water too lol...?

Im having troubles with the pm.

My address is 20822 63rd Ave. W., Lynnwood 98036

My phone number is 206-235-8272

There is water in my tank right now but it's definitely older. There is a weird film on it too.

You're awesome man.

Back