Running a fish tank without arms or legs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so its got ur old water in it, ur old rock, and ur old crushed coral in the bottom?

Any other reefers coming to help out? Id be intrested to see how others would set it up....

Its gonna take some time to cycle me thinks.

talk to you pps tommorow
-devin

Can u get some RO water from the store? Id hate to drive that far, just to fill ur tank up with tap!

I'm busy this weekend but I have a lot of sand in a heated container that I just pulled out of my wife's tank that we took down. I have a medium sized rock covered in some nice mushrooms I could donate too. Maybe with this stuff it would have a very small quick cycle? I could bring it out some evening or maybe my day off next wednesday.

that would be nice of u! That rock would be great for dexter!
Im thinkin ill head out this morning and get their early.
ttyl.

I called....no answer...left a message...no call backs....

its watever. I worked on my tank projects all weekend!

I'm not sure what happened saturday. Did you guys head over to my place? I never got a phone call.

that would be nice of u! That rock would be great for dexter!
Im thinkin ill head out this morning and get their early.
ttyl.

If you have rock that would be great. I'm not sure what the condition mine is in.

Attention reef frontier members. There is a guy that used to help me out awhile ago with my fish tank when I first got it started. I liked his knowledge and his advise and just hanging out at my place talking about different ways to better my underwater world. He did come over quite a few times to help me out out of the kindness of his heart. I did call him a little too much and so I definitely burned his bridges. I never knew it but I just found out that he wanted to be paid. I feel so bad because I had no idea idea at all. There are a few people out there that have decided to help me out to get my fish tank cycled again. After I do that I now have the knowledge to keep it going but I would like to make sure that if somebody is helping me out they are not feeling used. That is not my intention at all.

Back