Scooties Project "X"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks nice Scooty...and BigT....love the photo of you covered in acrylic shavings...

hmmm i wonder if HugeT calls that .... doing it for fun :D :p .

It is here check this out!
It is Big meaty 1 1/2" MBV full true unions!

woou dood they look like monsters :)

Hey scooter... your pictures remind me of the time my dad built my brother a bed in the garage... cool bed... cabinets under and all that.... then tried to bring in in the house.... like 2 inches too wide no matter how he tried... tried windows and flipping it every which way. Finally had to cut it in half and put it back together in the room. :)

I laugh now when I think about the new owners of the house and the day they try to take out the bed.

Last edited:
Well I know it will fit, tight but we do have room! ;) Man I hate OIL based Paint, nope don't do it!:badgrin: Ugg I finally have the second coat, hope to get it in the house after the smell wears off.:rolleyes: with any luck next week I should get a new tank, thanks to Tom! :D It will be nice to have it up on top of that huge stand, big MBV, pumping water one day! Well we can only dream right? It may take time but I think I'll enjoy the process!:cool:

Wow Scooty this looks like an awsome project. Great job on the tank Big T!

Brian

Well A little step for Scootie, one Giant step for my House!:eek:

Wife is still in shock! She can't see the finished product though (that is what I keep telling myself)!:oops:
To put things into prospective, that is a 13.65 Pounds cat! The photos makes it look small but it is huge!

I added one for Charlie!
I put power on the MBV & actuated the ball valve, I have a friend that will write me a program for my tank & I think it will control the ball valve, lights & later I'll add temp. control, PH monitor, HMI interface & maybe even host a live website, he is donating a Siemens PLC also so it is a start, what I'm doing with the MBV will be different that the others, it will cycle slower at night, if I wanted to get fancier I could randomize the actuation but for now I'll leave it close to what the others are doing & see how it works.

Thanks Charlie, it will get better, what you see will be covered with Oak! Whoopee can't wait for the race! can you say Junior?????:?:
BTW guess what's the cats name? Yes JR!:razz: :shock:

That came out really nice Scooter!!!! What's up with the picture though? I thought a tank was going there:p Tell your wife I said to relax...I see the end product and she will be ok with it!:)

Great Job Scooter! Can't wait to see it finished.

Tom, man I need to learn how to work with Acrylic. I'll trade glass secrets :) Great job my friend.

Scooterman said:
Thanks Charlie, it will get better, what you see will be covered with Oak! Whoopee can't wait for the race! can you say Junior?????:?:
BTW guess what's the cats name? Yes JR!:razz: :shock:

Hey Scooty, we stole one, didn't we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I just knew he would run hard after last week, he always runs harder after a bad run!

Yea man we got one, Ol happy wasn't so happy, he ran off & cried!:badgrin:

Well, I thought I'd get some feedback on the plumbing design, so this is what I came up with. Hope it is viewable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back