Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

flip_3_6_0 that is a nice set yp. It looks like you went to the ocean and cut yourself a peice of reef and set it in your tank. I like it!

Disturbedreefer, I like the hex and can't wait to see the cube. Going to be sweet.

Thanks for the pics everyone

Hi Mike! Great to see you, and so many other homies! Tank's been great!

Craig, your tank looks sweet! Super clean sb, too - no detritus, no algae!

Disturbed reefer, cool hex and wonderful cube in the works!

flip, awesome! That ain't no modest tank.

Thanks TG! Sheri, I have an extensive maintenance crew of Nassaurius snails, Scarlet Hermits, Red Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, Rainsfor goby , Fighting Conch, and a refugium. That is my secret to keeping the sand bed clean and freash. Thanks for the nice words.

My 26 Gallon 18x18x21

Taken Dec. 29, 2004:

122904-1.jpg

122904-3.jpg

122904-4.jpg

- Elmo

I cant believe thats only a 26g, it looks great!!!
- thanks for the kind words about my tank, cant wait till im out of college and i can afford my 400+ gallon.
- Hey charlie, i think ill be able to fit the little chester in my 75 and mayne some of the purple rim cap too.

Awesome Job Doug, That looks great!!!!! Do you have specs posted on here somewhere? If not tell us more about it. Really a pretty tank. Steve Oh yeah and welcome to Reef Frontiers.

Steve, my tank is a 180 (160 inside gal) and the sump water is about 70 gal for 240 gal total. This tank has been up for about 8 years now. I'm actually redoing the landscaping today to accomodate more different sps. I have about 4 coral heads that grow out of the water level and the tops get a bit "mucky". So will be lowering everything, which is not easy, as everything has sort of grown together.

Tank measures 66lx24wx27h. I light it with 3 400w Hamilton 14k on PFO HQI's. Also 4 140w vho (3actinic and 1 50/50).

Oversized calcium reactor (need new, mines a pain to change out). It's a original kr2 that I added a foot or more of body height to. Skimmer is an original ETS downdraft 1000 that I fitted with a becket. Iwaki 70 runs the skimmer and Iwaki 100 returns water to tank from garage sump. One tunze 6100 and one Seio for addition water movement. Seaswirls for the return inlets.

wow that looks great doug. If you end up with frags from moving things about I would love a frag of the slimer and table acro colony that you have. They are beautiful.

My tank just got setup about 5 wks ago. 170 gal custom 60Lx22Dx30H with 50 gal sump. Under 250watt ROIII de pendants x2 running AB bulbs + VHO actinics x4.

Last edited:
Back