Show your filtration Systems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Come on Detri...Show us. Don't mind Gabby...She probably laughed at Mojo's setup when she first saw it! (LOL).

LOL!! i'm actually enjoying it since i know that when my time comes everyone is gonna laugh or be like what the heck, its not that bad i think :p. (i know for sure you will laugh krish)

Not worried about Gabby, she won't even show hers! lol. I will post it tomorrow. AFTER I clean my tank. Its yukky from leaving it be to cycle :)

Heh you beat me to it Gabby lol

Hey, Maybe Gabby is waiting for me to post mine to bring less attention to hers when she does.
HA!!! Boy we are really eating up some valuable server space here (LOL). So you guys...Quite playing around and post some pics so Chuck doesn't yank this thread!! (LOL)

lol Krish i'm serious
our kid broke the thing that used to be for loading the pictures into the computer, so now the only way to load them is by the laptop :( .

ohh Krish you are gonna love my set up LOL !!!

I'm sure I will (all jokes aside). You know Gabby, I think you have the record for the most consecitive posts in a row (3) and the most patience for having to wait 30 seconds in between each! (LOL).

I'm sure I will (all jokes aside). You know Gabby, I think you have the record for the most consecitive posts in a row (3) and the most patience for having to wait 30 seconds in between each! (LOL).

LOL !!! :lol: :lol:
what can i do about it, i love talking to all of you so much :lol:

spongebob lover said:
lol Krish i'm serious
our kid broke the thing that used to be for loading the pictures into the computer, so now the only way to load them is by the laptop :( .

Gabby you are less than two minutes from me I'll come over right now and take pictures if I can stop laughing while clicking... :lol: :razz:

ddood neghbour !!
lol well i'm waiting for the husband to come home so he can load the pictures, ohh and you are always welcome to come here and laugh lol !! :D

heres mine krish. the 100 gallon rubbermaid is actually new. i had the glass sump under the tank. I will soon be using that as a refugium.

Back