Show your filtration Systems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thats what i sent it to ,u posted it right. did you get them?for hatmail you may need to put me in your address book or it will kick it out as spam(we had hatmail and thats why we left)

Chris & Barb, You have a most beautiful 180g, My wife loves your clam tank! Thanks for shareing your website!

thanks Detri. i installed the tanks befor we even moved in.that was almost a year and a half ago and i still cant stop tinkering :eek:

Detri thanks for signing our guest book i love when people do that,i wish everyone that has been there would have signed it.

Anytime, I like doing that sort of thing. Besides I feel I shoud, thats the reason they are there :).

As far as tinkering goes, I think thats the reason I am getting into the DIY projects lol. I can't help it. I get bored easy.

Krish i just sent them in separate e-mails lets see if that works.they are kind of big,also sent one to my self and i got it FWIW

I see you got them to work Chris! I had to step away from the computer cause it was sooo big (LOL). The emil never came through, but atleast we got your pics. That's a lot of stuff you've got there! What size it your tank?

OMG !!! you not only have a great great tank, but you also got an awesome, huge, intimidating set up :D .
how can you keep up with all that stuff eh? what's the secret?
well now i feel like i'm still in kindergarden when it comes to my tank :lol: :oops:

Back