Show your Pets

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Is that a cornsnake or kingsnake? Let's hope so, because my other guess would've been coral snake....which I don't know if I'd ever keep...:shock: But I love herps, so props to you!

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but besides my tank my pets include

Zeus and Bhudda-My pair of Leopard Geckos
Raphael- Redfoot Tortoise

Future additions are
1 or 2 Ball Pythons: Male and Female

I would love a new pup, I haven't had one for a few years. The last one was a Chinese Shar Pei named Cooper, and before that a Golden named Duke...I would really love another Shar Pei, but still living at home I've gotta talk the parents in to that one...

I'll try to post pics tomorrow, beautiful critters everyone.

and the newbie rock wall tank with smeagol on my shoulders... darn cat has to have a 15 minute shoulder ride or he pouts.... second is him pouting.
alot has changed in that tank!!!!

what type of birds are those dood ? they are really cute

the birds are fischers lovebirds.

Is that a cornsnake or kingsnake?

the snake is a tarahumara mountain kingsnake, a close (southernly) relative of the arizona mountain king, which is commonly mistaken for a coralsnake. he's about twice that size now.

"red touches black, you're okay jack. red touches yellow, you're a dead fellow"
or something to that effect.

Diablo...You've got a lot of hair! I guess that electrocution didn't do too much!(LOL)

dood that's the new style.. don't you know that :D besdies winter is coming so you know :D .. just kidding diablo :D

Stang69, my friends bulldog just died the other day:( He was stung by something in the yard and had an allergic reation to it. Cool dog you got there...

diablo your orange cat pics are funny
kiki1.JPG

such a poser

kiki2.JPG

little rascal

kiki3.JPG

the queen bee

Last edited:
I agree!!! Starfish your kitties are really cute!! If I saw 2 cats like for adoption, they'd come home with me in an instant!! I love cats with fuzzy fur :)

Of all things, when my husband and I went to Petsmart for pet food yesterday, he spent 10 mins playing with the kittens there. And he says I'm a sucker for animals.... :) Fortunately or unfortunately we didn't bring one home... Our house isn't that big and I feel so outnumbered by animals :lol:

aww thanks. :) The big one isnt actually mines, Ive been kitty sitting since hes in Iraq. She is so fat all she wants to do is eat and look at birds.

Ok here are a couple of mine

First two are Buttons our Yorkie, Next Kodi our something black, and last is Sheldon our...well you get the picture

Last edited:
Nice pics Stan! The turtle itself looks freshwater, but the setup looks salt with the sand...Which is it?

Back