stupid ex- girlfriend blahhhh

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Rothany

RF Premium Member
Hi, I'm Rothany totm winner January 2012

So I been going through this break up with, as the title imply stupid
Ex- girlfriend. Well last night she saw me at the bar having a good time. And
She got jealous. She punches me in the face luckily security saw it and kicked her out
. Now here's the worst part, she went to my place after getting kicked out (she still
Had a key) and poured bleach into my tank. So everthing is dead what a crazy BITCH.
So now I have no tank. Everything I worked hard for so long is gone

Dont get rid of anything. Give it a little time. You will restart it. You enjoyed it too much not to.

if she sent you a text or anything that you can prove she did it you could file a lawsuit or turn her into animal crulity .......u had well over 400$ so it would be a felony

OMG - I am so sorry! I hope you decide to start over (and change your locks!). I am sure alot of us on here will help you with frags of stuff! I know I will too. Good luck and keep your head up. Karma is a B&%$ and what goes around comes around.

Rachel

Wow. I'm pretty sure I'd feel homicidal... that's just horrible and vindictive. I realize most people don't look at fish and corals the same way many view a cat or dog, but that's like dumping gasoline on a dog and setting fire to it. Horrifying... I'd get the police involved. No matter how angry or hurt a person may be, there is absolutely no excuse for taking it out on an innocent creature.

I for one feel that inverts and such should recieve the same treatment from aspca as verts Dogs cats horses etc. So sorry for your loss I would be devastated. She deserves whatever the laws of humanity or the laws of life doses out to her.

As many pictures as possible and a call to the police surely wouldn't be a waste of your time.
Sorry for the losses.

I agree with keeping everything. You will want to start over, trust me.

Rothany, you should at least file a report. I agree, what was done to those fish is horrible and, IMO also, is animal cruelty. Not to mention she hit you. That incident should be on file too in case something else happens, you have proof to file a restraining order. Definitely change your locks.

And you know starting over wont be so bad. As you can see, there are a lot of people here to help get you started again. Just take a breather and we will all be here when you're ready.

That seriously sucks buddy. When you sent me the pic last night, I couldn't believe it... :( Such a major bummer. As I also noted, Let me know what I can do. if you need help breaking it all down to do a good thorough cleaning and at least get some water cycling, let me know.

run a cycle with baking powder ( its a neutralizer). btw i was given a pink birds nest and i dont know if my system will be able hold it/ handle it. eventually want corals but we can meet if you want it. (free)

Back