thatguys 120g build.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thanks guys!!! the video was taken with my iphone.

the reason why im changing lighting is for the same reason everyone else is changing their lights. to save money. leds are cool but hear a lot of bad with the good and i hear more good about plasma then i hear bad.

its been a little bit since my last update we just recently moved into our new house and last weekend we just installed new flooring in the room where the tank is going to be. got the tank installed and upgraded my sump to a 80g sump with 30g refugium they are in the garage now. Floyd and I added 2 dedicated sets of outlets. tank is really quiet now!!!!!!!!!!!!!. here are some pictures i added more rocks and re aquascaped a little bit.

all pictures are taken with my iphone unedited. just moved all corals and fish yesterday.
23d1d537.jpg

0946a274.jpg

fe0fb916.jpg

577146ce.jpg

d5d3bf0e.jpg

8ea1f9e1.jpg

3d09e3b0.jpg

26888696.jpg

cf430ca7.jpg

Dude the tank looks awesome and I really like that sump setup. Looks good. Now for the frogspawn forest. We are going to have to do some control clear cutting and mow down like half of those and assemble them in my tank.

hey thanks guys for the kind words.....as far as the frogspawn forest goes i think ill just let it grow wild.....lol. yeah my iphone is the only camera i have because our camera got stolen a few weeks ago =(

new dslr camera no more iphone pics. i just bought it a few hours ago and i have no idea what im doing yet these are unedited in photo shop

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

only one side of the tank had lighting at this time
DSC00008.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics for being new on the camera. Get some time on that thing and you will really be "wow"ing us!!!

Hey Justin, the tank is looking awsome and in just a few short months will be stuffed to the gills like mine. Nothing that a larger tank can't take care of though haha Let me know if you need some more macro algaes.

Todd

here is a FTS i have been taking a million photos to get use to the camera and learn the in and outs on it. i must say im getting better i just need to get my colors on track
DSC00173.jpg

Back