The Sickness Continues

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thank you everyone...love the comments! I will keep this thread updated with any changes, for now I just wnt to let everything grow out and figure out wha I want to do:cool:

would you be so kind to list what you used to make that overflow?

I mean from the drill bit that u used up to the last part of plumbing. and how you did the teeth.

thanks. im planning of makin one.

would you be so kind to list what you used to make that overflow?

I mean from the drill bit that u used up to the last part of plumbing. and how you did the teeth.

thanks. im planning of makin one.

I will need to make a run over to the HD so I can list the correct names of the parts. As for the teeth I just ran it through the table saw to do that, if you would like to make one of those you are welcome to come over and we can do it together. The hole I made with a carbide bit...but I suggest getting a diamond bit from ebay, and the bulkhead is from Indoor Reef. Let me know when you want to do this and we can do it here at my place Cesar...but the hole is on you, I am not going to take on that responsability and take a chance of breaking a tank:eek:

What no resposibilty? Come on Todd you can cut that thing for him;):D. If you want you can borrow mines. NOT a diamond hole saw but it works. LMK

Todd made it home safe but Tracy on the other hand was lucky that Momma was drugged up. He had to sneek in through the window when he got home. Guess he is tryin to feel young again. It must suck gettin old!

Should look nice when things are all set!

Come-on, it wasn't my fault. Disturb and roscoe MADE me take the shot's, then one more shot and then one more after that. All I remember was todd got pissed on by the dog and fell down the stairs.Roscoe was pouring shot after shot after shot.
By the end of the night I had special SPIDEY POWERS. I think we put on a show for the neighbors.

Last edited:
Come-on, it wasn't my fault. Disturb and roscoe MADE me take a shot's, then one more shot and then one more after that. All I remember was todd got pissed on by the dog and fell down the stairs.Roscoe was pouring shot after shot after shot.
By the end of the night I had special SPIDEY POWERS. I think we put on a show for the neighbors.

Sounds like an awesome night to me!:lol:

ATT00001.jpg
[/IMG]

Tracy DOES have superpowers! I swear!
I've seen him fly!

Danm I did'nt know he was a Big R. Kelly fan too. I guest he does beleive he can fly.:lol::lol::lol: After a few shots of Henny

Hey Stacy, I remember now that question you were asking me about those tiny greenish feather duster like thingy on your live rocks. they call it HYDROIDS.

Back