What do you do?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am in the housing bussiness. I manage a manufactured home retail center for Freedom Homes a sub of Berkshire Hathaway. Pretty cool job with lots of hours but thankfully no labor. Oh, and I get a lunch break.

I have a four year old who is fortunately potty trained but getting a little potty mouthed! No clue where she gets it. LOL ( actually I think it is from sponge BOB) (not kidding) Keeps calling me knuckle head!

I had to laugh at her the other day. She was trying to put on a jacket and having a tough time. I asked what was the matter and she say's " This shirt is Pi**ing me off!" Mom did not find it so funny.... She's a daddy's girl!

I have a four year old who is fortunat:Dely potty trained but getting a little potty mouthed! No clue where she gets it. LOL ( actually I think it is from sponge BOB) (not kidding) Keeps calling me knuckle head!

LOL !! hey i'm sorry dood i didn't mean it !!!! just kidding
at least yours doesn't say the f word

krish75 said:
LOL, I see why now Jiddy. I just read what happened in the MOTM thread...Is that how you treat MOTM's? Must be the special priviledges I spoke about LOL.

Reminds me of another REEF site :mad:

I work in shop at ArchaicSmileAquarium (at Tokyo,JAPAN ).
It is a shop just opened on June 10 this year.
It comes to see all means when coming to Tokyo.

Yamashita, what type of shop is ArchaicSmileAquarium? What items are for sale?

Ken,My shop handles Salt-water fish and related item.
There are a water tank for home use, a pump, and a filtration tank, too.

Cool Yamashita, Welcome Glad you are here. I know its a shot in the dark but do you Ritsuko Nashida? If you do tell her to get her butt back on reef frontiers. We miss her.
Please keep coming back.
Steve

yamashita - Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! Hope you find the site informative and helpful!

4.gif

OK...I'm a Senior Civil Engineering Tech for the state DOT. I run the survey crew for both preliminary and construction surveying, do materials testing, and inspect contractors on road construction projects, as well as some minor design responsibilitiess...ie when I'm real good, (or they are real busy) I may get to design a bike path or something like that :lol: . I work a lot with CADD programs like Geopak.

MikeS

Currently working at Benaroya Research Institute in downtown Seattle, as well as Bank of America and Kaplan Test Prep weekends/evenings.

- Elmo

Wecome to Rf Curbie...You got some mad surface aggitation going there :D

Elmo...You better not be stealing any money from that bank :D If you are, you better share it (LOL)

Hi everybody! I am graphic designer in GREY Worldwide/Grey Belgrade (Serbia and Montenegro - Europe). Also I am moderator on Serbian aqua site and also contribute (I hope that this is right word) in Pet Planet, Serbian pet magazine.

Back