What do you do?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

As for me I am an It analyst for an Exchange Server. i help people with there email issues.

Going to School to Become a Fire Fighter

jake65 said:
Jiddy, I knew you were gonna say something about CE...lol

jake

LoL :lol: Sorry Jake, i just am jealous of any shop that gets a lunch break i guess! :badgrin:

Wow.. lots of interesting folks here! I am a retired stay-at-home mommy. I currently wreak havoc at the UNC-chapel hill where I am a Personnel Mgr. :D

Last edited:
Jiddy said:
LoL :lol: Sorry Jake, i just am jealous of any shop that gets a lunch break i guess! :badgrin:

ouch!!
Jidz, I was going to raz you on email but couldnt find you on the global, so I'll do it here...RAAAZZZZZ..lol

jake

I am a cable splicer at the local phone company. Been doing that for over 20 years. I have been at the same company doing various other jobs for 30 years in November.
I think could be suffering from severe burnout, it's either that or the 70's were way to good to me. :D :D :D

jake65 said:
ouch!!
Jidz, I was going to raz you on email but couldnt find you on the global, so I'll do it here...RAAAZZZZZ..lol

jake

Well i wasnt on lunch, i think their are only 2 Isaksen's, shouldnt be to hard to find me. Maybe when you are on your PT break you can look me up :lol:

Jiddy...Were you reborn or did you post so many times that the post count reset itself back to zero cause what I'm seeing on my computer now says 12 posts! LOL How in the world do you become MOTM with 12 posts! LOL

LOL, I see why now Jiddy. I just read what happened in the MOTM thread...Is that how you treat MOTM's? Must be the special priviledges I spoke about LOL.

Well this could get confusing. I'm an electronics tech by training, electrician by trade, but mostly do PLC programming for the lumber mills in area. So I guess if it has to do with a wire running to it I have learned to work on it.

Back