Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Lil Old Me

Wanted to join in...

Here are my fancy fragging pliers:
mort.jpg

Here is me setting up my new tank -- If you are a big guy everything feels like a nano....
360_ins_Dave.jpg

And me when I am not playing with Nanos
o2many.jpg

Okay, I'll play too. I've posted the first pic before over at RS....But this when I used to work for a Harley Dealer.... The second is my graduation from the Police Academy mid july this year....My fiance Rocio is the gorgeous girl crying and smearing make up all over my new uniform. Aint love great!

here is a pic. of my ex g/f and i at the beach...she said i spent too much time playing with my tank...i didn't keep her for too long after that...lol...that was not a keeper...

What g/f does not think that we spend too much time with the tank? My girl has mixed feelings. She loves it, except when Im working on it...

dgasmd said:
Some of you are really scary LOL...........

this from a guy who took a picture of his butt and dedicated it to Mojo....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nick

maxx said:
this from a guy who took a picture of his butt and dedicated it to Mojo....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nick

Why must I be so misunderstood? That was not a picture of my butt. It was a picture of me almost head first into the tank. :D :D

Rofl......spin all you want good doctor.....
you say tomato..... :D
Just messing with you Alberto!
Nick

Thought I'd give this thread a bump....anyone else want to play?

OK, I'll add one...This is my wife Lisa and I celebrating "an" anniversary on the Spirit of Puget Sound (or whatever it's called now).

Heres a picture of my wife Rochelle and I while on vacation (thats the only time work allows a beard).

here is me and my family

The first one is my boyfriend Chad trying to kill the cake, the second one is me Gabriela and my son Antonio and the last one is my son playing football. :D

Back