1000 Gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Pics coming tonight...... That is if the war is over. I picked up a beautiful goldrim tang for 50 bucks. The achillies is doing everything in his power to send him flying out on to the garage floor. How the &^)@ can you not keep two tangs in a 1000g?

Brett,

I had a pair of cinnamon clownfish that thought they owned my entire 375 gallon tank..They eventually were caught and sold to a member of RF. I am not having any of that in my tank.

:D

Kirk

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0054-1.jpg

Gawd your tank is beautiful i would love to have a tank that big.... i like the open space and yet the rock island in the middle.

Went by there the other day to check out the tank and grub on some BBQ. Man that sucker is HUGE.
Awesome setup. Love the couch on wheels. Was LMAO, people were stopping there cars and asking " what the hell is going on in there". Its a shark tank. WHAT, no SH#%.
It was a blast and the food was great.
PS See ya next time "B". Have Secret Squirrel hook you up with some sharks.

If you still need some help with the electrical work, that you were talking about earlier in the thread, I would be more than glad to help you out. I work for a Union shop out of Seattle & I'm currently working in West Seattle for the time being, I could swing by after work one day or on the weekened, what ever works best for you !! I just did some work for the Shark Reef 2 weekeneds ago & they turned me onto RF back in October, when I joined. So let me know with a pm if you still need some help ??

By the way I'm so jealous of your set-up, my dream now is to be able to swim in my tank one day, like you. Great work with everything you've done so far. Your tank is definatly something to envy about. One day I'll be able to do something like that.

Last edited:
heres my future pets..... the stork will drop them off at SEATAC sunday a.m.

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

Last edited:
very cool, where did you order them from ?? What type of shark did you get ? Did you still need that electrical help or advice with what you were asking early last week in thread ??

Brett,
So this is a blacktip shark??

where does one purchase a shark of this size???

hopefully your tangs will not be a meal for this shark. :)

I would be cool if you have a hammerhead and one of those leopard sting rays in there...or a juvenile great white. Guess you better start fishing.

Back