210 shark/reef tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Is that chain and anchor metal?
No, its made of clay.

I love that and if it is "safe" i wouldnt mind trying it in my tank.

It is reef safe since its made of clay and i bought mine at a petco. It had fake plants on it but i ripped them off because i didn't like the look on them. I have had that anchor for about three years now at least, and it has coralin algae all over it and i have had xenia spread all over it as well.

If you dont mind me asking, where did you order your stuff from?

If you mean what online vendor do i order from then my answer is none. I have only ordered one fish online one time and that was my blue tang when i first started my tank way back in the beggining. I ordered it through Fosters and Smith. Everything else you see i get through a LFS near my house called Sho Tank aquariums. That is where i get 99.9% of my aquatic needs and help from.

Thanks guys for the comments. I am a little busy right now at work so i will more than likely post the pics after my lunchbreak hopefully it will be slower here at work then.

Wow!

Totally worth waiting for those pictures. :rolleyes: :) I am so sorry to hear about your losses.
:(

New week and it sounds like you are one busy person. Hang in there :)

Those are some beautiful fish!!!!!!!
Debbie

Thanks Debbie! I am so busy right now at work so i am going to wait to post teh pics. I'll try again tommorow morning.

looking very nice man.. if i may ask how do you keep your sand sooooo white???

Thanks, honestly i don't know what to say? I stir it every now and then but the fish and TUNZES push it around as well. Plus i have sand sifters so that may help? Its only about 2" deep at teh most. I use Aragonite live sand so i don't really know what to say except thanks.

Back