210 shark/reef tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm starting to get really POd! Youtube is taking forever to upload my video!!! Bastages!

Thanks for the comments Krish! Hope all is well with the little one!

Looks my video is too big. I can't seem to compress it so i will just have to take another video of it. If any of you want to PM me your Email addresses i will send yoy the video.

Sorry,

Nick

Gald to hear that gabby!

Yeah it looks like i am gonna have to wait to show you guys the video but i hope you liked some of the pictures i took. Believe it or not those were the best ones out of about 30. I am goin to take some better ones tonight. Hopefully!

Nice blue dot stingray, My LFS has those in a lot. they are very difficult to keep but I wish you the best of luck with it... I love the Naso Blonde, you cant have a FOWLR with out a Naso!!!! (My favorite)
Once again Nice!!!!

Matt

Thanks Matt!

I finally got off my a$$ and took some pictures. I will take some more today and hope to post them tonight.

Well as you guys can see i didn't get off my ass to post the pictures but i did take a few pictures to show you guys. I just never get around to posting them.

I do have an update however,

I finally got my porkfish and i think they are really cool. They are active swimmers 24/7 and shool together like in the wild. I have three of them and they are huge! I have been feeding them scallops and live ghost shrimp. My tank is slowly starting to look like a reef in the florida keys. Minus everything else in the tank that is! :lol:

Well all i have left now is my shark and maybe one or two more fish. Two at the very most!

My fiance wants something in pink but i don't know what to get besides antias which i really do not want to do. Any ideas?

I will see if i can post some pics soon for you guys but you see my track record so....

Thanks

Nick

That's cool on the Pork fish! Do they look like these ones I took photos of at Atlantis? I'll keep an eye out for your updates:)

Is there anyway to change the title of my thread? I mean its no longer a FOWLR if anything it should say "My 210 EXTRAVAGANZA".

That picture you posted is more like what I see in the wild and not like what I posted. :)

Is there anyway to change the title of my thread? I mean its no longer a FOWLR if anything it should say "My 210 EXTRAVAGANZA".
Yeah...Just shoot a mod like Scooter a pm. :)

Back