300gals Deep Dimension

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dang,
You are blessed with a beautiful family. I am sure the new tank will be a beauty also.
Always good to see you. I can hardley wait to see the results.:)
keep those pictures coming. :)

thank you Ed,,i wil post more pics soon,,if you in twon stop by and say hi some times,,and i got frags for you.:)

i was playing electrician last week,,this week was a another plumber,,,,
skimmer ,refugium,heaters filter installed,35 gals of water from the old tank(sahalee) mixed running just water,,,old rock and new rock cooking together in the tub ,,
ready to rock in couple days and more old tank water,,kinda long hall from sammamish to renton,,but oh well,,more pics is coming:D

project is halted at this time:D,,only saltwater is running and cirulaing through the system right now returning pump still running,,just about ready to sand and rock(that had been cured for 3 months ),,so after the first of the years ,,just to see again what will happen,,sorry no pics yet,,i am not quiting yet:D:D

I hope you still plan to set this tank up Dang. Not only do I expect another work of art but I need to shoot another tank of yours! lol

thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

LOL

alright,,i think i 'm going to move the 300 tank to samamish set it up side by side with my 240,,alll going to be in one place .,,:D then will be alot of pics.

thank you Kinnin:D here is another toy i got for the project.santa send through the chimerny on thanksgiving.
GEO 818 i put it together last night 8" tube 18 "hight
DSC_0009-3.jpg

come on people lets get dang inspired to get this going again leave some inspiration

It has been almost a year for an update on this thing where is it at. Would love to see it up and running. Or I would be just generous enough to allow you to bring it to my house and utilize my living room as a storage unit.

update update and update,,,

my reefing blood is getting warmer and warmer,,,like some of you guy on RF said if the reefing in your blood never get rid of them and never quit it for too long ,,,my reef time off almost over haha

this is what i still have and all test out completed and perfected,,just have to move it to the right place,,,in the house not in garage

300gals DD marineland,,leak test and plumbing completed system water is going to be 300DP+100sump+75ref+just 1-- 40 brd for acc total 500 gals ,,now my BK 250 superman never will be over skimmed
all equipment reef support GEO 818 completed ,BK 250 supermarin skimmer ref tank and others back up generator soon i get other it all back together,,
going to be new lighting,maybe,,,MH mixed with LED,,(LED maybe testing in progress)
it is going to be built tread,,,stay tune

please joy and join me for advise and view,,thank you:yo:

Last edited:
water movement will be 2 tunze 6105/single controller and 2 sea whirl 3/4" sweep across from 1/3 and 3/4 from the back of the tank pushing by iwaki100 japanese made or something not making too much humm and noise//going to be in the house,,any experience you guy out there can give me some idea and advise,,i never had big tank in the house before,,just in the restaurant and in garage,,so never concern about humming and noise from the pump.

Last edited:
Back