400 gallons of saltwater running through my house.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It is a sad day my friend, but it can also be a good day because you get to start fresh, when you do start. Things will be done right, and I love your idea about the new tank. Good luck in gettin rid of your stuff, you know I will be down when you get back to collect some stuff.

Wow, that is too bad and very exciting. You just have to survive the time in between breakdown and start up. Cant wait to see the new set up and follow along with the build.
Wish I was closer. I would love to have the squamosa's and a few pieces of coral.
How far away do you have to move?

Well it's back to reality. Shelby and I had a nice visit to NYC but we are happy to be home! Now the fun starts...

Devon, welcome back you two, it looked as tho you ate and museumed your way thru NYC, will that town ever be the same? I have got to go to Spokane for their meeting this weekend, could you let me know what a good day would be where I could come down and possible meet up with jen at your place. I know she wants some of my fiji leather and I would like to try to pick up some birdsnest from you. Glad to have you back in Montana :) :).

I visited Devon yesterday morning to pick up a couple frags, and found out that what he said was true........................ the Radiant wrasse moves way to fast to get a good pic of, and for that matter, the damn mantis shrimp did too :(. But I did get a couple that worked for me :). Good luck on getting rid of the rest of your livestock my friend, I tried my best to help.............................lol.

IMG_3292_zps84974e7d.jpg

IMG_3291_zpsaed64b53.jpg

IMG_3273_zps4a8fe6f5.jpg

I didn't even think of it at the time, but we should have at least had lunch. I got all those mounted on some rubble and they are placed in the tank, hopefully where they are gonna be happy anyways. Thank you so much my friend, I hope to be able to pay ya back when you get rolling again, whenever that may be.

Thanks Charlie, I will definitely take you up on it. ;)

Last edited:
A few update photos since some of the corals have left the building.

Aquarium Update - April 2013 by devonmorton, The spot where the hammer was.

Aquarium Update - April 2013 by devonmorton, A few frags of the hammer in the fuge.

A few corals colonies that I still need to find homes for:

Aquarium Update - April 2013 by devonmorton, The mother blue stag frag taking the place of the hammer.

Aquarium Update - April 2013 by devonmorton, Green birdsnest colony.

Aquarium Update - April 2013 by devonmorton, Deep water Acro.

Aquarium Update - April 2013 by devonmorton, Purple & Green Acro.

Love the fact that my PH has actually been over 8.0 for the past month or so. Almost so it as high as 8.3 lol. :target:

A change is coming...

We've found our house, closing the 12th of July. Let the fun begin... ;)

Back