Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hmmm.....so far, Grand Cayman

Thunderstorm or Snowstorm?

Any on top of pizza.

Where would you go tonight if you could go anyplace you wanted?

Im sorry, i have to say if im cookin propane, its just to easy and consistant, but if you are cookin, charchoal cuz its Delicious

Do you want to come over and help me with my Pvc?

lol i have to say that i have poured drinks on people when i used to work, but now nope

what do you like about your job?

When my daughter takes her nap :D. j/k Watching my little one's expression when she accomplishes something, or experiences something new.

Do you keep a tank log?

yes, but never use it :p .

ok i have to ask this because i couldn't find anything on the library :p
i have a hairy mushroom well its pink with little green tentacles and so it's been with me for almost 2 years, it's quite big and so i was wondering how can i frag this thing?

Gabriela - I think they go by the same rules as other mushrooms. You can slice it like a pizza, in half or quarters and put it in a low flow area to reattach to some rubble. Another method is to take a razor and slice it out from the mouth.....it will either finish the split itself or heal up, just make sure its a clean cut. Here is an article for you, and you can always post a thread to Anthony Calfo in his forum :) Coral Propagation - Propagating Mushrooms

Do you use the Reef Frontiers Galleries?

Yes I do, and my question didn't mean to upload photos, though. I meant do you use the reference portions.....the coral gallery for identification, fish gallery, etc.

Let me try again ;)

Do you use any of the reference sections on Reef Frontiers....the Coral/Invert Gallery, the Fish Gallery, the Equipment Gallery, or the Resource Library?

I have on occasion, and probably will again.

Anyone one have a Goby - Shrimp pair they want to sell :D ?

sorry ken i don't have a goby, but what about a bicolor speudocromis :D
i got him back hehe this is the story... there was a little tank with...
hmm naw i better don't bore you. This is the thing i bought it because i used to like it, but then it got to agressive, i gave it away to one of my husband's friends and then after a few weeks i got it back because he killed a damsel, so now he lives in my sump hehe :p . he's extremly agressive he's worse than a dog :shock: just kiddin but he's agressive . so now he's there until the end of his life :) .
Thank you very much Nikki, i don't know what would i do without you :) .

Do you ever talk to your fishes?

Only when I'm coaching the clowns to host in an anemone, but I try not to raise my voice.

Anyone want to come over and help me set up my calcium reactor today? ;)

No, I'm actually at work....right after the tank tour ended.

Did you buy something new for your tank today?

- Elmo

Back