Big Meeting in Tri-Cities

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ilham that would be awesome.. I just got a Ok There should be plenty of room for those. :)
thank you very much,
Ed :)

Lodging in the Tri-Cities

After many phone calls working on this, we can report the following rooms are available for the MCMAC.

Hilton Garden Inn - 4 rooms Sat night only $79.00 ea. (509) 735-4600

Courtyard by Marriott - 12 rooms Fri night, 2 rooms Sat night, $79.00 ea. (509) 942-9200 (rooms are coded to Saltwater)

Hampton Inn - 40 rooms both nights, $92 per night. (509) 943-4400

There are still a lot of rooms left at the UHF for both nights $55.00 ea. (509) 372-6736

Rick

http://www.midcolumbiasaltwater.com/HotelInfo.htm

I'm sorry to say we won't be raffling any brain cells, but we met last night to go through all the other raffle items. We'll get a list together soon with all the awesome stuff that will be available.

Oh, and if we can get any vendors to donate brain cells, Charlie gets first dibs on them. :lol: :lol:

Would you prefer that I have someone bring/I bring some live Clarkii clowns or just some gift certificates?

Thanks,
Ilham :)

Ilham,
It would be awesome if someone could bring them. I have been watching the other thread in PSAS forum. It would awesome if you could make it Ilham.
Ed

:)

Give my your Bosses number...I'll tell him I am your Eye Doctor. Your eyes are bothering you, you can't see coming into work. ;)

Ilham,
After consideration, I feel it would be unfair to get your clownfish without you here. That is one hell of a offer. That would be neat to see, But you need to get something in return for your work. If you are not here showing off your work. It would be robbing you of the work you put in. You are really cool for offering. I know you and Aaron could teach people quite a bit if given the opportunity. :)

im hoping to come down for the weekend but im looking to find some one to share a room with to help lower the cost :lol:

pm me if interested looking at staying the friday and saturday night .

thanx aaron

Aaron,
There are still rooms available for 60 dollars a nite at the User Housing Facility. Please scroll back on this thread for more information. When or if you apply for rooms at UHF please say rooms for Midcolumbia Saltwater. There is a good chance you will get a discount of 55 dollars a room if more than ten people stay there for conference.
It is a newer Motel. It just does not have a pool. Aaron, I wish you could talk Props into coming down. That Props guys is pretty cool.

Aaron feel free to email me if you have any more questions.
hope to see you there,
Ed Hahn
[email protected]

IAP will be at the Conference

:) I heard from Brian at IAP. IAP is willing to donate a really nice Protein skimmer to promote the conference. Brian said if he could not make it, someone from IAP would be there. When you produce quality products like IAP does, the work never stops.
I hope to see you here Brian,
If you have any questions feel free to call me or email me.
Ed :)

Hi Everybody,
Me and my wife will be coming. I got tickets from Kevin and a room at the Marriot. I look forward to meeting everyone. I think it's going to be a great time! See you soon!

Craig and Colette Citra

Craig,

Welcome, it will be a whole lotta fun. Thanks for letting us know. We are trying to get a tally, could you possibly go to the Reeffrontiers post "Roll Call - Help needed" and complete the survey. The other alternative for us to get a head count is to go through all the threads and count up all the people.

Thanks
Rick

Pictures

Here are some pictures of the Fiji Corals we just got in for the MCMAC auction and raffle.

There are some real beauties here! A very nice red table, a peach table, and more. :)

Rick

I've waited to the last minute to prepare and make reservations but my wife and I will be over. I guess we'll purchase our ticket when we get there.
If there is any interest I can set up a 50+ gallon tank cooler in our suv. Ive got plenty of batteries and inverters. I thought a small heater, fans, power heads and even a skimmer should be possible. Let me know if anyone needs help transporting live fish or corals.
Last year the corals didnt do very well comming home in the heat.

Don

I got a reservation at the Red Lion in Pasco. How far away is Pasco from Richland?

Thanks
Don

Don,

The Pasco Red Lion is about 12 miles away. You might want to try the Hampton Inn in Richland, (1-509-943-4400, 1-800-HAMPTON). It is about 4 miles away.

Great idea on the cooler. We also have collected a bunch of styro boxes in various sizes for people to use.

It will be great to see you again.
Rick

Rico said:
Don,

The Pasco Red Lion is about 12 miles away. You might want to try the Hampton Inn in Richland, (1-509-943-4400, 1-800-HAMPTON). It is about 4 miles away.

Great idea on the cooler. We also have collected a bunch of styro boxes in various sizes for people to use.

It will be great to see you again.
Rick

Hampton said they were booked due to the Watch Tower convension. I guess 12 miles is not all that bad. We'll start heading over after work Friday. I'll give someone a call when we get there. I think your cell # is still in my cell directory.

Thanks
Don

DonW said:
I've waited to the last minute to prepare and make reservations but my wife and I will be over. I guess we'll purchase our ticket when we get there.
If there is any interest I can set up a 50+ gallon tank cooler in our suv. Ive got plenty of batteries and inverters. I thought a small heater, fans, power heads and even a skimmer should be possible. Let me know if anyone needs help transporting live fish or corals.
Last year the corals didnt do very well comming home in the heat.

Don
Don,
I can hardly wait to see what you invented.
:D

Anyone that wants to bring frags to trade, don't hesitate. We should see some rare ones.
:D

Back