DaCube Jr...Aquapod 24

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Todd, you around sunday. If so come on over and get some pods (all you can catch," NO NET" lol ) I have some other things I would like to see if you want. Cleaning house. Talk to ya soon Chow.
If you lost my # PM me and i'll give it to ya

Sunday is crazy busy for me, I have an open house until 2pm, then a meeting at 3pm until 5pm, then I have a couple I'm showing houses until 7pm. Saturday after 1pm is open though. Let me know if you have any time Saturday afternoon/evening. Yes I still have your #, corals are doing great with the exception of the red cap, I had to frag it down to a nub, but everythng else looks great! Ca is 380 Alk 8.6 starting to get a few spots of coraline on the back wall...Fiji Gold rules:D

Ya I know, the red cap went south after I fraged it . I also am down to a nub. Should have left alone ( s%^$#^ happens ). I have more in tank in the house :D. Helping some friends sat but should be back later give me a call. Going over to check out some frags at 7:00 up the street.

Todd the cube looks great! I sure would like a 24 hqi myself but no time nor money....
Back a few pages on your thread on the sixline and mandarin issue I have tried 3 mandarins in my tank with my sixline and the sixline has killed them all.... I cant catch him either so some day he may run into a laser beam!!!!

Matt

Todd the cube looks great! I sure would like a 24 hqi myself but no time nor money....
Back a few pages on your thread on the sixline and mandarin issue I have tried 3 mandarins in my tank with my sixline and the sixline has killed them all.... I cant catch him either so some day he may run into a laser beam!!!!

Matt

Thanks Matt!
Sixline has been 86'd, gone to a good home with BlennyBabe. I had to tear everything apart to get him out:D

I will. Have to weed thru some shots. Now would be a good time to show tanks and when I do the 180gal tie in. With that brand new looking OM and pump LOL. Thats going to be a mission and a half drilling holes etc. Talk to ya soon

Last edited:
Newest FTS...added some more corals:D Many thanks once again to the slayer!

DSC_4802Medium.jpg

Man thats awsome. Can't wait till that stuff grows out. Looks like the lion going after a pod or two :eek:. Nice shots by the way

Awesome pics. Does the lion swin out a lot in the open or does he hide mostly?
And do you have a video of him by any chance?
thanks
When the lights are on he hides alot or just hangs out on the rock like he is in the picture here. however, I can always tell when its feeding day...he goes out and swims even with the lights on. night time and actinics are swiming times as well. Sorry, no video, I should try to get some.

I'm looking forward to an over packed tank:D I have given Barrier Reef a wish list for the next "nano" ok not so nano...though when I started in this hobby it was...2x2 cube, so everything will have some room to grow soon:D

Sounds like your getting a pool. Thanks for the work out today. Now you know why I don't work at a pet shop LOL.
PS O' you want that fish. GET IT YOUR SELF

Back