DaCube Jr...Aquapod 24

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

No, I have been keeping lions for about 3 year now and have never had one do that, but I have heard many people talk about it. That would be some funny $*@+:badgrin:

Here is another full tank shot, this is with the candy cane in it...decided to keep it after I put it in DaCube Jr.

DSC_4116Medium.jpg

Got the Tunze Nano Skimmer last pm. Already working today:D

DSC_4121Medium.jpg

DSC_4129Medium.jpg

It fits right in the area for the media and looks like it will do quite well:)

Yeah, I figured I'd wait a while before I go drilling, I need to get everything up and running so I can move the fuzzy over and get the main tank down and sold. From what I have seen of this skimmer so far I am pretty happy.

the 24gal aquapod came with a 260gph pump... did you see much improvement by adding the maxi 1200? I need some more flow...

Nice Pictures Todd, and what a beautiful new tank too. Hey you need to stop over, I have a few new brews to try, and I even impressed myself this time :)

I could sure use some new brew right about now...well ok maybe later tonight:D I will call later tonight. I have been pretty happy with the new tank overall, it is still packed with corals that are going so maybe after I have a litle more room I will some variety in there. The lion seems to like his new digs, but the sixline seems a bit cramped, he may have to go to a bigger home.

I picked up a new coral the other day when I picked up my Pacific Coast Chiller and Fluval (just for feeding the chiller & occasional carbon) New coral is Montipora Undata

DSC_4274Medium.jpg

Here is another shot of my Wellsophyllia

DSC_4277Medium2.jpg

I picked up this brain from Paul a few years ago, it was about the size of a dime...little over a quarter size now, really didn't start growing until about 6 months ago...doing great in DaCube Jr.

DSC_4275Medium2.jpg

Back