DaCube Jr...Aquapod 24

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Such a little fish - such a big big mouth. I guess I've never really seen a lion fish with its mouth open. It is an impressive sight.

Hey Brady, did you ever have a problem with your fuzzy's being jumpers? My little yellow has taken to jumping into the overflow area, scared he may venture out other places.

Todd,
What did you do with your Radiata's?

Nick

sure i got some sps branch might be good for the back ground,

Actually I was thinking about getting some monti cap in there for now, but I'm sure some branching sps would be good as well. Before too long I can see I will need a little larger cube...maybe a 2x2...that's not too much work:D I was supposed to be going down to save on maint time:lol:

Todd,
What did you do with your Radiata's?

Nick

They died after our big storms here. One of the reasons I decided to go down to DaCube Jr for now. I will go big again...say 4X4X2 maybe more who knows, but not for a while, I really needed a break after loosing several of my fish, and with the new career i just don't have the time now.

Ouch!!
Sorry to hear about your losses Todd....

I know how bad storms can get and how they affect your tank....we got smoked here in the Midwest last year in late summer and twice in winter...

I now have a generator and have gotten really good at setting it up and getting it running.

Nick

Worst part was that I didn't even loose power, I was just trying to help a fellow reefer, but it was too late for most of his stuff. I just wish I had gotten to him sooner so I could have saved all his stuff and not caused any problems with my livestock. The losses were only a small part in the whole decision to go smaller though, I really just don't have he time right now, and taking a little break without getting completely out was very appealing:)

Took a new shot of the tank, if you look carefully to the left, you can see the new addition:D

DSC_4474_aMedium.jpg

Dragonets & a sixline will compete for pods. When my 100 was over a year, the sixline couldn't eat enough copods, I had millions!

Thanks Krish and Damsel, I am really enjoying the break from a larger tank. Water changes and cleanings are no longer all day affairs:D

Back