Feb. 16th PSAS Meeting ~ Mitch Carl

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Mitch Carl will be talking about pest, predators and infestations of reef tanks.
I hope that is to everyones likes.:)

A topic I am all too familiar with.........Unfortunately

Are we doing a raffle?
Is Jesshimom going?

Last edited:
No more raffles until the big one in June. We need to start beating the pavement finding donations soon!

I am not sure if I can make it; my daughter has a class that she must attend from 9a-2p and Scott is working OT again.

I am not sure if I can make it.

Ok on the raffles then....

Fine, Ill be there and plan to make the social. I guess Ill take care of PSAS membership cards this time around........But the next time we get on the phone to meet up regarding the club, we have to skip talking about the kids and actually make a plan to exchange the membership fee envelope.:rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

Trido,
You are a Bod member right. Maybe someone on Bod can hook you up to Bod Forum in here. That would give you more of a heads up on things. That also gives you contact numbers of Bod members.

. Mitch is willing to Meet for Pizza and a little one on one before the Meeting.

"A little one"?

What's that?

That is hillbilly talk. I am sorry Jonathon. Mitch will be at The Round Table. You will be able to ask him questions and learn more in person. You get a chance to talk to a expert before presentation. :)

I just read the above again Jonathon. I meant to say he will be there for some one on one talk about hobby.

LOL Just spent about 5 minutes reading all 3 pages before dashing out the door....who do I PM again for evites? I live in Spokane but work in the Seattle area quite often. In fact, I'm in Seatac now and will be in the area for the weekend. Hope to attend meeting. How much is membership fee, and what are membership benefits? Thanks for any info you can offer!!

Michael

Welcome ...

Michael,
We will meet at Bellevue Round Table at 12pm. Trido(Duane)will gladly help you with membership. That membership will entitle you to sales at LFS in Seattle Area and Aquatic Dreams. You will get your moneys worth easily if you take advantage of it. The meetings are usually the Third Saturday of Month. Nothing is set is stone. There is a willingness to work with club members. Next Months meeting we will have Dave Behrens at Seattle Aquarium. That will most likely give you a chance to see behind the scenes of Seattle Aquarium.

Welcome aboard.
Ed Hahn:)

PM me your email.

$25 for membership; discounts at many sponsors. :) Card can pay for itself after a couple store visits.

More like one visit for me, but I have yet to whip that card out! I guess I get too excited when I am shopping. :eek:

Trido,
You are a Bod member right. .
:) I dont have a clue what a Bod member is so I guess the answer is a big no. Im looking forward to talking to you on Saturday....

Ed Hahn said:
Mitch is willing to Meet for Pizza and a little one on one before the Meeting
I was hoping so.... Ive been fighting AEFWs so long maybe I can teach him something. :D I was just teasing a fellow reefer that my corals dont even mind all of the dipping anymore they're so used to it. AEFWs dont scare me anymore. I have become their natural predator at my house. At this point, Im not in a position that I can eradicate them from my display system.:(

I dont have a clue what a Bod member is so I guess the answer is a big no. Im looking forward to talking to you on Saturday

LOL. I figured out what "Bod" was while testing for Dkh and Ca. :oops:

Back