Get the word out! This site SHOULD NOT DIE!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well, I definitely don't want this site to die out! We just went back into reefing and we love it! It's so nice to ask real people for advise and get good feedback!

I've been lurking here again. For a while there were technical issues with the site so it kind of fell off my radar and I've never been a big poster, but I will try to participate more. I know the time it takes to keeping a site like this up and running, so many thanks to those that do the dirty work.

Got my start here too....Been away for...ummm a "while"

Got my start here too....Been away for...ummm a "while"

GUILTY of that also Brenden...... Been here a long time but life just caught up with me for a while and i just wasn't doing much computer surfin'. I am back now!

Okay Okay. I admit, I havent checked in, in a long time. I'll try to do better.

So glad I found this site around 8 years ago! Wow can't believe it's been that long but met lots of people I would have never met because of this site. I remember all the old timers like Tracy Salmonslayer,Dan Danno18, Duane Trido (still here) Herefishfishy (Mike) and Chad Reeferman069 that helped me along the way. I guess I'm considered an old timer now haha.

This site is great. We had a tank 3 years ago and were lingering here all the time, and now again, people are being so helpful! Thanks!

is it me, or did we lose half of the sponsors? I just went on the sponsor page and it just seems barren. Neither Neptune or digital aquatics is there any more. I'm pretty sure they were sponsors at some point but i could be wrong lol

Yeah we did. Sponsors will only spend money for these things if there is a viable population of hobbyist that they can expose themselves to. Unfortunately, we have been dropping in membership here lately.

I'm still looking for a PR person, we need someone with lots of contacts and someone that can perk things up here then we'll get the sponsors and traffic.

Back