Gimmito 450 gal L-shaped display

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I see you're two-timing us huh?! ;)

Going to send you a PM on the other place. I read through your thread here as well and I have something for you

hey jim how do you get your videos to upload like you do?

on post # 3 on pg36.....with the 2 buckets?......r you acclimating the shrimp?

I use to use a Flip video camera and download directly to YouTube. I have a iPhone 4 now and use a iMovie app to record and download onto YouTube directly. It's way easier.

Yes, I'm acclimating 10 cleaner and 6 fire shrimps in the two buckets.

50eec57d.jpg

511e4474.jpg

My first fish in the 450...a blueface angel. Big thanks to a reef club buddy iCon !

Thanks a nice looking angel Jim!! Very colorful! Always loved angel fish. They have personality IMO. I had a juvenile French angel that ate out of my hands. Good luck with him. :)

Thanks Krish,

I wasn't planning on getting a blue face angel so soon, but he kinda fell in my lap. :D

He's a bit shy, hopefully w/some dither fish he'll get a little more bold. I'm thinking anthias or blue thread cardinalfish should help.

Jim,

Looks like a juv turning to adult. Good choice for a first fish. Any other shy angel I would add next.

I must say my blue face angel is one of my favorite angel. By nature, this genus is on the shy side. To me the perfect size for large angels is 4-5 inches.
My goal is to have at least 6-8 large angels. The angels I already have are a blue face, majestic, and passer angels. All are getting along and eating fine.

Last edited:
Back