Gimmito 450 gal L-shaped display

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

3a71e845.jpg

Gen dropped off thd ATO tanks for the FT and QT.:)

how do the ato pump water out?...how do you plan on filling them the ato tanks?

Typically there is a float switch or sensor in the sump. You set the level in the sump and the water is filled automatically via a small pump in the ATO tank. I plan on eventually having a large poly container w/fresh makeup water that will be hard plumbed to all the tanks. A turn of a ballvalve and I'll be able to refill all the ATO tanks easily.

85338d0b.jpg

3c64efa7.jpg

ea62acf8.jpg

I thought I would post some updated pics of the fuge. I changed out the atinics and and added 3 Giesseman mid day bulbs w/one aqua blue+. I received my vortech mp10 back from Ecotech Marine (now whisper quite), & added 10 peppermint shrimp.

can you type out all the names of macro you used.....been talking with gulf coast for a while.....I CANT DECIDE what route to go....i dont want the stuff to be invasive and go everywhere but i want it to house my seahorses and copods reproduction

can you type out all the names of macro you used.....been talking with gulf coast for a while.....I CANT DECIDE what route to go....i dont want the stuff to be invasive and go everywhere but i want it to house my seahorses and copods reproduction

Shoal grass (Halude Wrightii)
Red Algae pack (I think the red algae varies to availability, but you want gracialla for sure).

6b7c2f84.jpg

4a7038cc.jpg

4dee67b8.jpg

I picked up some frags from my buddy mario (Xcaret). They're mostly sps: Red planet, pink sand dollar, purple monster, blue milli, etc. I dipped them in CoralRx and intercepter. The FT is starting to look pretty full. :D

Last edited:
1f10b60a.jpg

3cad5741.jpg

I started adding a cleanup crew... I was getting a little bored of looking at rock, sand, & water. ;)

I added 10 cleaner shrimp, 6 fire shrimp, 10 trochus snails, & 10 nassarius snails.

Back