Gimmito 450 gal L-shaped display

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jim,

Could you flip over this tool and get a pic?
I would like to get a better idea of what the fork is made of and how it is connected.

792d02a9.jpg

Here you go. Tony uses a regular platic fork. I used a multi tool that which has a long handle, since my tank is pretty deep.

it's a cat litterbox scooper/strainer isn't it? I found a way to stir up my sand bed too. It's called 'fighting conch'. :lol:
cool idea for use during water changes though. I'd be afraid of creating to many frags though.

I actually bought it at a Aquatraders many moons ago. It has a scraper attachment for cleaning glass also. I guess it does look like a kitty litter scooper/strainer doesn't it ? :D

f9f1c9e2.jpg

23ddbaad.jpg

dbde6aea.jpg

29014fed.jpg

b7cf6b92.jpg

Johnny (Jestersix) was kind enough to come down and help me create a wicked rockscape for the rear of the tank. I wanted something that would would arch from the rear right to the middle of the tank. Here's some progresive & tank shots.

nice rock work..

jim, have you considered getting several orange diamond gobies to keep the sand clean..i have a pair of them in my 375g tank and do a great job keeping in clean....

it can be done, just choose the corals wisely and get a long stick (instead of using your hand) to move them...

Back